The Mortal Kombat 11 1.22 update patch notes don’t reinvent the game, at least so far. However, they do add some support for future content for the game. No huge balance updates, sorry. This includes new Kombat League seasons as well as the newest skin pack, the Femme Fatale pack. Patch notes are finally out and it’s not much!
Mortal Kombat 11 1.22 Update Patch Notes | New skins and Kombat League support
A whole array of skins have been added to the game. Although you can’t access them yet. Well, most of them. The only skin pack you can use in the game now is the Femme Fatale skin pack, which is only for Aftermath owners. You can read more about the three Aftermath skin packs here.
Dataminers have pulled out other skins, too, and they are from Kombat League as NetherRealm has stated. This includes a whole host of bug and reptile-like skins, which you can see in a few different places even if a few of them have already been revealed. You can see the new buggy skins for Skarlet, Baraka, Kabal, and Kotal Kahn (thanks to FGC_KingE on Twitter for the featured image and the other links), as well as reptile skins for Kung Lao, Scorpion, Jade, and Noob Saibot. The Noob Saibot one is hard to differentiate but you can see his scaly skin which gives it away.
We don’t know exactly when these Kombat League seasons will start but they’ll likely be the next two seasons (this season has two more weeks). Season 14 and Season 15 are the next two seasons and Season 14 will probably begin on September 15.
Full Mortal Kombat 11 1.22 update patch notes
General Gameplay Adjustments
- Move list corrections
Character Specific Adjustments
- Cetrion – Fixed a rare issue that could cause the first hit of Deadly Winds to not be able to trade under certain circumstances
- Cetrion – Bouncing Boulder no longer has its hit regions removed when it is reflected
- D’Vorah – Infested Krushing Blow now triggers when hitting Jacqui while she is airborne with Bionic Bounce, (Air) Shrapnel Blast, (Air) Prototype Rocket, and (Air) Grenade Launcher
- Kitana – Slightly adjusted the hit & repel regions of Square Wave and (Air) Square Wave
- Kotal Kahn – Mehtizquia Cut Amplify Krushing Blow now triggers when hitting Jacqui while she is airborne with Bionic Bounce, (Air) Shrapnel Blast, (Air) Prototype Rocket, and (Air) Grenade Launcher
- Sonya – Mortar Strike (K.A.T. Turret) will no longer sometimes fire in the wrong direction under certain circumstances
- Sonya – Fixed a visual issue with K.A.T. Turret – K.A.T. Tantrum damage effects not looking correct on some characters
- Shang Tsung – Fixed an issue that was preventing The Essence Thief Brutality from triggering correctly