XSEED Games announced a diverse E3 2019 lineup including remakes, remasters, and ports of globally popular series such as Rune Factory and Akiba’s Trip as well as new titles. Games such as Heroland will also be making an appearance, which was previously a Japan exclusive title known as WORK x WORK.
Here’s what we know about the games being shown ahead of XSEED Games E3 showing:
- Heroland – It is a comedy RPG surrounding the antics of a tour guide, a Prince, and a group of tourists as you save the World via a classic Active Time Battle-Style. The game will be available to play in English for the first time at this year’s E3.
- BurgerTime Party! – This game is the latest in the arcade-style platform puzzler series with over 100 stages. You can play with up to four players in the new multiplayer mode and help Chef Peter Pepper vanquish his Food Foes.
- Sakuna: Of Rice and Rain – Previously announced as a PS4 and PC title, a Switch version has been announced of this action/farming hybrid. Director Nal and CG Artist Koichi will also be giving interviews at E3 for the first time.
- Akiba’s Trip: Hellbound and Debriefed – It is a remastered version of the “Strip Action RPG” Akiba’s Trip, bringing the 2012 “strip ’em down” to the PS4 and PC in glorious HD.
- Rune Factory 4 Special – The popular fantasy farming simulator is finally getting a remaster. It comes with additional features such as Newlywed mode, which grants special episodes about married life and new cut scenes too.
- SENRAN KAGURA Peach Ball – This game is a new take on pinball that lets you play as an assistant to Haruka attempting to cure fellow shinobi with the Peach Ball after a substance sends them wild. It features a full story mode and popular returning features such as the dressing room.
XSEED Games has also stated it will make a “Grand new announcement” in relation to their E3 2019 plans in addition to the above titles.
When you click on a retail link, we might earn a commission that helps us support the site. Learn more here.