More Reviews
REVIEWS Hatoful Boyfriend Review
Before this review, there seemed to be an absence of a certain ornithological piece; a headline regarding mass awareness of a certain avian variety...

Murasaki Baby Review
When a little girl with an upside-down face finds a balloon, you better protect it from monsters!
More Previews
PREVIEWS Halo: The Master Chief Collectio Preview
Microsoft and 343 Industries want to bring the entire Halo saga to Xbox One and this collection does exactly that with new graphics for Halo 2.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Release date: 09/30/14

Alien: Isolation
Release date: 10/07/14

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Release date: 10/14/14

The Evil Within
Release date: 10/14/14

LATEST FEATURES Assassin's Creed Unity Interview: Ubisoft Talks Multplayer, Next-Gen Development, More
Ubisoft's first "truly" next-gen entry in the Assassin's Creed franchise takes the fight to France. Here's what you can expect.

PlayStation Download September 2014 - Updating Each Week
Sony's platforms always get plenty of new digital software and we'll bring you the list each week with the rest.
MOST POPULAR FEATURES The Updating List of PAX Indies
We're heading to PAX Prime! Are you looking to check out a few unique indie games while you're there? UPDATED: Dragon Fin Soup, Dungeon of the Endless,

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP shandog137
A Letter to the Big “N"
By shandog137
Posted on 09/12/14
I have and will continue to have a place in my heart for Nintendo. In fact, my first console was a Super Nintendo. The video game market has changed drastically since the early '90s and it seems like what once was platinum is more so along the lines of silver now. Nintendo has always been...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
What are ya playing?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 185, 186, 187 ... 190, 191, 192  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> General Gaming Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MattAY
Posh B**tard

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still some achievements in Bayonetta I've still yet to get. But from memory I remember them being frustratingly hard. It's also one of those games where you have to learn to play all over again and learn the enemy's patterns etc. So I'm playing it for now, but we'll see!
i liek to draw pictures

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Playing Uncharted 2: Among Thieves and The Last of Us: Remastered.

Maybe you could totally also check out my web comic "Reckless Abandon" - http://racomic.blogspot.com.au
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still working on The Wind Waker HD. Trying to get in Ice isle, but I need something to keep me from being frozen, so I talk to that fish and have to travel to a certain area.
The Japazillian Dynasty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deadpool. Funnier than I expected. I like the angel/devil narration device.

Master_Craig
i liek to draw pictures

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still on The Last of Us: Remastered.

Spoilers:

It's been a year or so since I played the game on PS3. Once I played and finished it I hadn't touched it since. I forgot how emotional and powerful this game is. I just finished the part where Joel and Ellie meet Henry and Sam, and Sam got infected. Henry shot his infected brother (Sam), saving Ellie, but then in severe distress he turns the gun to Joel and then finally on himself.

The Uncharted games, while at times dark, disturbing and violent are quite light hearted with its music, humour and dialogue. The Last of Us is on the complete opposite of the spectrum. Gets me every time.

End spoiler.

Maybe you could totally also check out my web comic "Reckless Abandon" - http://racomic.blogspot.com.au
colleen88

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NBA Live 2k14
MattAY
Posh B**tard

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back on Bayonetta, but doing it on Non Stop Infinite Climax difficulty. It's actually not that bad with the right items, apart from the fucking bosses - jesus.
You are all meatbags

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bioshock, utterly amazing so far. Also had a really awesome moment where two of my robo buddies were shooting at a splicer, I went to flank her instead of charging in on their hail of bullets and blindsided her with a whack to the head with the wrench.

Juggernaut, Hunter of the Gods.
cyberjim2000
Forum Bum

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HK-47 wrote:
Bioshock, utterly amazing so far. Also had a really awesome moment where two of my robo buddies were shooting at a splicer, I went to flank her instead of charging in on their hail of bullets and blindsided her with a whack to the head with the wrench.

Fun stuff to do with telekinesis:
1. Play volley fireball with a splicer
2. Grab a wine bottle and light it on fire for an improvised Molotov cocktails.
3. Pick up mines for makeshift grenades.[/list]
Green_Lantern
Spacecataz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cyberjim2000 wrote:
HK-47 wrote:

Fun stuff to do with Bees:
1. Throw bees in people's faces.

It's all you really need.
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, some of the stuff in WindWaker HD took forever to figure out. Specially collecting all the Triforce shards. Still playing it though, but collecting all the Triforce shards is the latest task I accomplished.
i liek to draw pictures

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UghRochester wrote:
Man, some of the stuff in WindWaker HD took forever to figure out. Specially collecting all the Triforce shards. Still playing it though, but collecting all the Triforce shards is the latest task I accomplished.

Back on the Game Cube, this task really sucked. For the Wind Waker HD version, they actually reduced the amount of stuff you have to collect during this time, because the developers understood everyone hated this part.

MattAY
Posh B**tard

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved that part. Made you adventure the world, which is exactly what I wanted to do!
Fattest Jedi Around

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, finished my playthrough of The Wind Waker HD. Fantastic game. According to my Wii U daily log, I spent 30 hours and 30 minutes playing the game. I only used a guide once, because I though the game wasn't loading enemies. Turns out, I had to jump into darkness in Ganon's castle.
You are all meatbags

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Risk of Rain, beat it with Huntress and got some amazing drops. Item drops make or break the game and I broke it in half. In the final level I wasn't even close to dying and racked up over a million in gold. Every shot exploded, attack increased according to gold reserves (Capped probably), fast attack, 1/4 attacks pierce, crits, heal on crits, heal on kill, per attack etc. Crazy good when you get rolling.

Green_Lantern wrote:
cyberjim2000 wrote:
HK-47 wrote:

Fun stuff to do with Bees:
1. Throw bees in people's faces.

It's all you really need.

Just picked up the Telekinesis upgrade so I'm definitely up for Volleyfireball.

And had a moment in the Dentistry where you go for the desk, it freezes and when you turn around, a splicer is close enough to knock heads with you. No matter how many times I reloaded, it still surprised me. Totally worth reloading though.

Juggernaut, Hunter of the Gods.
MattAY
Posh B**tard

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bought DMC HD Collection since it was on sale. The 1st is such a nostalgia rush. Plus, it's funny how I still remember where most of the blue fragments are despite not playing the game for 8 years!
i liek to draw pictures

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the DMC HD collection for PS3 too, although to be honest the only one I've gone through is DMC3, since playing as Virgil is a lot of fun.

LinksOcarina
The Anti-Fanboy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kingdoms of Amalaur for a bit, mostly until something more substantial comes along to play like Inquisition.
L4Y Diplomat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MattAY wrote:
Just bought DMC HD Collection since it was on sale. The 1st is such a nostalgia rush. Plus, it's funny how I still remember where most of the blue fragments are despite not playing the game for 8 years!

Ditto on this.

Remember, 2 Rs, 1 N.. Current thetank score: 30
MattAY
Posh B**tard

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master_Craig wrote:
I got the DMC HD collection for PS3 too, although to be honest the only one I've gone through is DMC3, since playing as Virgil is a lot of fun.

I'm a bit OCD, so I have to play them in order. I really cant wait for 3!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> General Gaming Topics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 185, 186, 187 ... 190, 191, 192  Next
Page 186 of 192
Jump to: