Hay DayMore guides, cheats and FAQS
Selling Tips and Tricks
- Eggs, bacon and eggs, wool, milk, bacon, sell about 50 coins less than max and they should go consistently.
- Any sugars or dairy products will go super fast, always do the max amount. … Pies and cakes, sell at the max amount.
- Jams, juices, and ice cream go very fast at top price. Feed will go very fast at top price also.
- Goat milk, sell at top price also. Raspberries, blackberries, apples, cherries, cocoa, coffee beans, you can sell at top price or slightly below and they will also go fast.
- Crops that are typically used for feed, sell at slightly below top price.
- Potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, strawberries, lavender and pumpkins will all sell at top price or slightly below pretty well.
- Ore and bars sell extremely fast.
- Building and land materials go quickly, always max the price.
- Stick around as the shoppers come by. As they buy things up…BACK FILL! Take full advantage of the ad.
- Smart advertising: fill your stand and advertise as often as you can and even if its just one product simply because people will start to see you as a power seller, so they’ll start stopping by more.
- Slower selling items do well if sold in LOW doses, (1-2 in a stall,) and GROUPED together in adjoining stalls. Think Walmart strategies :-)
- Pretty stores sell better!!! Either group things together in stalls or arrange them so it’s pleasing to the eye.