- Nintendo Switch
- Xbox One
- Go through all the tutorials before you jump into online matches. It doesn't take long to complete them, but they're useful.
- Get used to doing a forward flip, as it gives you a lot of momentum and is a great way to hit a shot at the goal.
- When you're on the side of the goal, work it towards the center so a teammate can take the shot. Getting an assist can often feel as good as scoring a goal.
- Drive over the boost pads often so you can get around the field quicker.
- When going for the kickoff, leave one team member behind to play goalkeepers. Letting the team score on a kickoff can be demoralizing.
- Ball cam is great, but don't rely on it too much. I often turn ball cam off to line up shots, but I'll leave it on when I go from one side of the field to the other.
- The upgrades are purely cosmetic, but you should still tinker around with them. Give your vehicle a little bit of personality.
- The AI in the game is good... almost too good. If you find yourself in an online match with AI opponents, leave and find a new lobby.
- Season mode is a great way to practice before you jump into online matches because of how good the AI is in the game.
- If you enter the old Konami code (UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, CIRCLE, X, OPTIONS) on the startup screen, ahead of the title screen, the title displayed on the next screen will appear as Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars, which is a previous game from the same developer.
Related: Rocket League Trailer
|Virtuoso||Unlock All Trophies|
|Stocked||Collect all Items|
|Far, Far Away...||Drive a total of 500 km|
|Super Victorious||Win a total of 30 games across any game mode|
|Champion||Win the Season Championship|
|The Streak||Win 10 games in a row across any mode|
|Helen's Pride||Score 6 Goals in a single game|
|Battle-Car Collector||Unlock all Battle-Cars|
|Drops in the Bucket||Collect 50 Items|
|Rocketeer||Complete the regular Season|
|Grease Monkey||Customize every slot on a single Battle-Car|
|Pitch Veteran||Play a total of 20 games across any game mode|
|Rider's Block||Make 20 Saves|
|Break Shot||Score a goal by hitting your opponent into the ball|
|Turbocharger||Use your Rocket Boost for a total of 5 minutes|
|Drill Sergeant||Complete every Practice Drill (any difficulty)|
|Minute to Win It||With only 60 seconds left, Win a game in which you were tied or trailing|
|Speed Demon||Completely fill and then empty your Rocket Boost 10 times in a single match|
|Pick-Me-Up||Collect 5 Items|
|Wall Crawler||Drive on the dome walls for a total of 5 minutes|
|Team Player||Play against every team in a Season|
|SARPBC Forever||Play with both classic Battle-Cars|
|Feather in Your Recap||Watch a save file in Replay mode|
|Winner||Win a total of 5 games across any mode|
|Clean Sheet||Win a game without giving up a single Goal|
|Triple Threat||Win a 3v3 game|
|Double Up||Win a 2v2 game|
|Singles Club||Win a 1v1 game|
|Perfect Start||Win your first game of the Season|
|Still a Show Off||Score a goal while reversing|
|Know the Drill||Complete a Practice Drill|
|Traveler||Play in every Rocket League stadium|
|Tinkerer||Customize one slot on a single Battle-Car|
|First-Timer||Score your first Goal|
|Barras Bravas||Play an Online game with a Friend|
|Friendly||Play an Exhibition match|