- Related Games:
- Master X Master
[Update] All of our codes have been distributed! Thanks to everyone who participated in our giveaway! We hope you are enjoying NCSOFT's fresh take on the MOBA genre!
[Original] NCSOFT's Master X Master, an upcoming MOBA with both PvE and PvP gameplay (and is otherwise known as MXM), will be having its first public test starting June 24 and ending on June 27. And we are giving away one hundred keys now!
To claim your key, you'll need to do just three, really just two, things:
1) Make sure you have a GameRevolution account! We need this so that we can send you your code through our private email system. (Sorry, bots have stolen codes before so this is the ONLY method you'll be receiving codes from us.)
2) Write a comment from your GameRevolution account in this post below on why you want a code for MXM!
3) I will shoot over one of our codes to you through our site's Private Message system. You can access this my clicking the envelope in the top right-hand corner.
Once you have a key, please follow the directions below from NCSOFT to redeem it:
1) If you already have an NCSOFT account, log in to your account management page: https://login.ncsoft.com/login
– If you do not already have an NCSOFT account, create one at: https://account.ncsoft.com/signup/index?serviceCode=
2) Once logged in, go to the “Apply a Code” tab
3) Enter your code in the serial code box and click activate
4) You will then be prompted to download the test client. If that does not pop up, you can download the game at http://download.playmxm.com/TestMxMInstaller.exe
5) Once download is complete, log in with your NCSOFT account information and start playing once the test begins! (reminder the test only begins on June 24 at 10am PDT)
MXM's claim to fame is its roster of characters from NCSOFT's lineup of titles, including Aion, Blade & Soul, and Lineage, and the ability to swap between two characters, not unlike the character-swapping in Marvel vs. Capcom. You can read more in my preview for MXM.
The alpha test will focus primarily on PvP, one 3v3 and another 5v5, but several co-operative PvE stages will be available as well. Developers from NCSOFT West and NCSOFT Korea will be a part of the playtest through livestreams via PlayMXM on Twitch.