We're currently on location at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center where PAX East is underway. It is here that three full days of gaming extravaganza will be held, with hundreds of publishers in attendance along with thousands of games.
We're scheduled to check out an assortment of games, from underappreciated indies to massive AAA budget titles. We'll be writing about all our hands-on and interview sessions as we work our way through the weekend, and will add them to the list below so you can get an easy view of what we have to share.
- Notable publishers are at the show, from Sony to THQ Nordic. These are all the confirmed games you can check out on the show floor.
- Want to see what the show floor is like without having to head to Boston? Check out this massive high resolution image gallery.
- The first major content DLC for Final Fantasy XV is at PAX, and it's a lot better than we were expecting.
- It's been a long time since the golden age of Quake, but it still knows how to deliver FPS goodness.
- We're big fans of The Elder Scrolls here at GameRevolution, and our hands-on time with its upcoming expansion was memorable, to say the least.
- A Battle Mode in Mario Kart 8 always had great potential, but it's somehow even better than we expected.
- If you're into Metroidvania style games, then Sundered is a game you absolutely need to keep an eye on.
- The third installment of the Spellforce franchise has a unique blend of gameplay that is unlike anything else we've played.
- Did you know that Final Fantasy XII is getting a remaster? Made better, it's looking like a great reason to return to the game.