Sim City 2000
This enables the Debug.. It gives you all the new structures and you can get endless amounts of money. It also lets you have new disasters. Enter this code when you open up your city or when you're starting a new one.
Each time you do this you will receive $250.
Careful!! If you do this many times in a row, eventually a fire storm will start.
When you start a new city, don't do anything until you use this cheat. Enter the word two times and click OK. Now go up to your window menu and go down to the budget window. Click on the Bond payments, then issue another bond from the bond payments. You should have a bond that says .%. Do this and you should have 1 million in the first year then maybe 5 million in the second.
More cheats for Windows '95 version:
buddamus: Nuclear meltdown gilmartin: Military base imacheat: 500,000 bucks joke: Tells you a joke mrsoleary: Starts a fire noah: Major flood priscilla: Debug menu
More cheats for Windows 3.1 version:
buddamus: Lots of money and all the rewards gilmartin: Military base gomorrah: Nuclear meltdown joke: Tells you a joke moses: Stops flood noah: Major flood
'damn,' 'heck,' or 'darn' – depending on version, will either make the computer say "Hey! Same to you buddy!" or it will turn all residential areas into churches.
Type in porntips guzzardo and get half a million dollars. Then after that whenever you type ardo you get another half a mil. It works for Mac only.
Do this before you build anything:
- Build a gas plant.
- Open Budget, Open Bond Payments.
- Issue Bond Twice.
- Close Bond Payments, Close Budget.
- Bulldoze the gas plant.
- Repeat step 2.
- Issue Bond w/ the .% interest.
- Repeat step 4.
- Viola, you are rich!, You'll get $1,500,000 every year.
P.S. Do not repay bonds.
Everything trick (DOS version):
- Pause the game and go to the centering tool
- Hold Ctrl and press F3
- Rotate counterclockwise (the arrow that points left)
- Click on the resize button in the lower-right hand corner
- Click on the status window (the window with the weather and price of selected item)
- Click on the population window button (the one with a picture of people)
- Click anywhere inside the city
- Click on the disaster menu and drag the cursor to the line between riots and no disasters. release the mouse button
- This will get you $500,000, all technologies, and all awards
- Make a backup copy of your city in case you mess up.
- Click on the water/tree icon.
- Select trees
- Hold down the shift key and the left mouse button.
- Slowly drag the mouse cursor over the tiles you want to erase while continuing to hold down the shift key and depressing the mouse button. You will see your structures "disappear."
- Make frequent use of the rotate tool to make sure you only erase the tiles you have selected.
- If you release the shift key or mouse button, go back to step 2 and start over.
The population of the area that you erased will stay and you can build on that area to increase the population even more!
The Phantom Water Trick:
- Destroy all water plants
- Go to an area on the outskirts of the city with no buildings around
- Dezone an area 3×3
- Place a water pump in the center of the dezoned square
- Power the pump without making the power plant touch it
- Do not let anything touch the water pump and do not create any more water pumps
- You will get 100% water and you will never have to worry about water shortages again
Thanks to Game Revolution readers Billy Anderson, The CheatMaster, Bob, codemaster, Travis Adair, Luis Rodriguez, James McGuire, Matt Hayes, Donald A. Lathbury Jr., Lucian, Joseph Swain, Roland Dick, William Madeira, Tim O'Sullivan, KING GITDOWN, sucese, Garylee Earlgray, and Brock Roehler!!