Sorry, PS4 and Xbox One players, this guide isn’t for you. This Kingdom Come Deliverance Console Commands guide is just for those crafty PC players whom want to get the most out of their medieval experience. While the full list of console commands available for the game is meager, you’ll find most of the expected cheats are available.
Whether it’s turning off the HUD entirely for a more cinematic experience or turning on the crosshairs for your bow to make aiming slightly easier, there are a few solid options in the Kingdom Come Deliverance Console Commands on PC. Let’s get started.
Kingdom Come Deliverance Console Commands: Full List of All PC Cheats
In total, there are around 11 Kingdom Come Deliverance Console Commands for you to use during your 50 plus hour journey through the eyes of Henry. For those of you that were around during the beta, we regret to inform you that most of the cheats like the money one are gone.
Instead, you’ll find mostly cosmetic changes that assist in the visuals of the game. While unfortunate, there are still a few Kingdom Come Deliverance Console Commands worth utilizing if you want a more pure experience. You can find the full list of Kingdom Come Deliverance Console Commands below:
- Change Field of View- cl_fov X (change X to a custom number, menu already has some options for this)
- Change Gravity- Command is p_gravity_z X (default is negative 13)
- Change Motion Blur- r_MotionBlur X (change X to 0 to turn off, 2 is default value)
- Change View Distance- e_ViewDistRatio X (default is 500)
- Change View Distance for Trees- e_ViewDistRatioVegetation X (default is 500)
- Change View Distance for Other Plants- e_MergedMeshesInstanceDist X (default value is 20)
- Quit to Desktop- Q (note: it quits without saving)
- Turn on Bow Crosshairs- wh_pl_showfirecursor 1 (switch 1 with 0 to turn them back off)
- Turn off Compass- wh_ui_showCompass 0 (switch 0 with 1 to turn it back on)
- Turn off Entire HUD- g_showHUD 0 (again, switch 0 with 1 to turn it back on)
- Turn off V-Sync- r_vsync 0