There are plenty of guns players can find, craft, and steal in Fallout 76. The Fallout 76 50 Cal Machine Gun is a solid choice if you’re after a powerful, all-around heavy machine gun, however. Just as in our Fallout 76 Handmade Rifle guide, we’ll tell you the exact Fallout 76 50 Cal Machine Gun plan location, what it is, its stats, and more.
What is the Fallout 76 50 Cal Machine Gun?
As we explained above, the 50 Cal Machine Gun in Fallout 76 is a heavy machine gun capable of dishing out a fair amount of pain. It has decent accuracy and range, too. There are a number of mods you can easily attach to the gun, too, which will make it even better. Unfortunately, however, you have to be at least level 25 before you can craft and equip a 50 Cal Machine Gun in Fallout 76.
Fallout 76 50 Cal Machine Gun Plan Locations
You likely won’t find a 50 Cal Machine Gun in Fallout 76 until you reach level 25. As it turns out, however, there are a few locations in which you can find the gun’s plan. If the plan (or the gun itself) isn’t there, try reloading into a different server and trying again. You should find the gun or its plan in no time.
Below, you’ll find a list of all the known locations of the 50 Cal Machine Gun plan:
- Abandoned Bog Town: You should find a plan in the back of a truck placed on the main road in the town
- Hemlock Holes: Head to Hemlock Holes, go to the south of the White Warehouse (which is near to a downed Vertibird) and look for a truck that has been destroyed. You should find a plan in the back of said truck
- Raider Vendor Bots: The Raider Vendor Bots in Pleasant Valley Station and Welch Station will sell both the gun and its plan
- Scorchbeasts: Random drops
- Watoga Shopping Plaza: The Vendor Bot at the Watoga Shopping Plaza will sell the plan
With all of these locations, however, it is worth bearing in mind that you will need to craft the 50 Cal Machine Gun with the plan. To do this you’ll need to be level 25, with your Gunsmith level at level 4. You’ll need 10 Gear, 7 Oil, 10 Rubber, 17 Screw, 11 Spring, 25 steel, and 7 wood to craft the 50 Cal Machine Gun at a Weapons Workbench.
Fallout 76 50 Cal Machine Gun Stats – How Good is the 50 Cal Machine Gun?
For a gun that requires you to be level 25 before you can wield it, the 50 Cal Machine Gun stats better be good. Thankfully, that’s just what the gun’s stats are.
The full list of 50 Cal Machine Gun Stats is as follows:
- Accuracy: 47
- Ammo: .50 Round / 250 ammo capacity per magazine
- Damage: 20 / 182 damage per second
- Fire Rate: 91
- Range: 204
- Value: 170 Caps
- Weight: 18
For everything Fallout 76, keep on keeping on at GameRevolution.