The Division 2 1.06 update patch notes (The Division 2 2.1) have been revealed ahead of the maintenance period which will introduce new changes and improvements to the game. Developer Massive Entertainment has confirmed that the new The Division 2 patch will fix a number of issues that have been causing frustration within the community, including the Revive Hive not working properly, NPCs getting stuck in a T-pose when being killed out of view, and a couple of issues with Gear Sets. A problem with the Crafting Bench upgrade blueprint has also been solved. The Division 2 update today does require downtime, which is scheduled to last for three hours. It will start at 09:30 AM CEST/03:30 AM EDT/12:30 AM PDT. This will affect players on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. You find the full list of patch notes for the 2.1 update (1.06 on PS4) below.
The Division 2 1.06 Update Patch Notes Highlights (The Division 2 2.1)
While The Division 2 1.06 update (The Division 2 2.1) does require a significant amount of downtime, lasting for three hours in total, there aren’t that many big changes being implemented. Those hoping for a significant content drop will be disappointed, as the latest patch seems to only aim to fix some annoying bugs and glitches.
Obviously, any improvements to the game are welcome, but additional content is always something that a loot shooter community is going to hunger for.
With that said, the five fixes listed in the game’s patch notes are all important, as they solve a chunk of issues that players have been experiencing. These include NPCs getting stuck in T-poses, the Revive Hive not working as intended and not resurrecting players as it should, issues with the Gila Guard brand gear and True Patriot gear set, and also an problem with the Crafting Bench upgrade blueprint not unlocking when moving from one World Tier to another.
The Division 2 1.06 Update Patch Notes List (The Division 2 2.1)
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs could get stuck in a T-pose when being killed out of view.
- Fixed another issue with the Revive Hive not working properly. We are still working on instances where the skill sometimes will not resurrect players.
- Fixed an issue where the Gila Guard brand gear could not be donated to the Campus Daily Project “Brand Request: Gila Guard”.
- Fixed an issue where the Crafting Bench upgrade blueprint would not be granted to players when moving from one World Tier to another.
- Fixed an issue where the two piece bonus of the True Patriot gear set would not trigger correctly.