The Apex Legends 1.15 update patch notes have now been shared by developer Respawn Entertainment. The new Apex Legends patch is rolling out across all supported systems, with PC, Xbox One, and PS4 owners all able to download and install using the “Check for Update” functions, or through automatic downloads. Today’s update (July 16) makes a number of welcome changes to the game, which include some critical fixes that should help the game run more smoothly. Read on for the full list of Apex Legends 1.15 patch notes.
Apex Legends 1.15 Update Patch Notes Highlights
Crashing issues fixed
Players who were experiencing crashes after the 1.14 update went live, will be happy to learn that the new Apex Legends 1.15 update includes crash fixes related to game logic, client, and script errors. This hopefully means that players will run into fewer crashing problems.
Season 1 stats removed
If you’re wondering why your Apex Legends stats are looking all funky, with many of your Season 1 stats going unrecorded, rest easy and know that it’s intended by the developers. Season 1 stats have been temporarily removed while the developers “work on some issues with it.”
Prior to the Apex Legends 1.15 update, an exploit allowed the Havoc to be fired full-auto without first charging up. The new patch today fixes this issue.
Apex Legends 1.15 Update Patch Notes Full List
- Fixed issue where Lifeline’s D.O.C.’s Shock Finisher preview video not playing when viewed from the menu.
- Fixed issue with text overflow on the stats page.
- Fixed some cases of crashes related to game logic, client, and script errors.
- Fixed cases of players being set in non-optimal data centers.
- Season 1 stats have been temporarily removed as we work on some issues with it.
- Fixed bug where players would unlock the level 94 Battle Pass reward before they should [Octane’s loading screen].
- Fixed exploit where the HAVOC could fire full auto without charging up.
- Fixed some cases of the Care Package clipping through map geometry.