The Call of Duty Mobile Sparrow Operator Skill is just one of the perks that are coming with the recently launched Halloween event. Because, let’s be quite honest here, the Purifier may seem fiery at first (pun intended), but it isn’t all that great in the heat of battle. Grabbing the devastating Sparrow bow is an offer that you just can’t refuse, but it is live for a few days only, so you must hurry up. This Sparrow Operator Skill unlock guide will tell you how you can get it.
Call of Duty Mobile Sparrow Operator Skill | How to get the Sparrow
Fans of Black Ops 3 or Black Ops 4 may be familiar with the Sparrow and its explosive capabilities. The Sparrow Operator Skill is a limited-time event that is running until November 1, 2019, and must complete the following tasks to receive it:
- Kill 10 enemies in Team Deathmatch mode in Map Standoff.
- Kill 30 enemies in Team Deathmatch mode in Map Standoff.
- Kill 50 enemies in Team Deathmatch mode in Map Standoff.
- Use Operator Skills 2 times in Multiplayer Matches.
- Use Operator Skills 4 times in Multiplayer Matches.
- Kill six enemies with an Operator Skill in Multiplayer matches.
- Kill 100 enemies in Multiplayer matches.
- Kill 10 enemies in Battle Royale.
- Play three Battle Royale matches.
- Log in five total days.
As you can see, most of the tasks are reasonably simple and you’ll end up beating them in a couple of days without breaking a sweat. The Standoff map is now a little spookier with all the Halloween decorations and nighttime gameplay, but this isn’t a problem for any brave soldier with a Sparrow on his mind. However, if you don’t like completing most of the tasks without receiving any sort of compensation halfway through, you should know that there is a reward for every two tasks that you beat.
The Sparrow is definitely worth the trouble, and you will realize that as soon as you see its arrows exploding in the face of your enemies.