- Xbox One
- Xbox One
During gameplay enter the following push button codes to enable the corresponding effect. These cheats cannot be saved and must be reentered manually each game session. Also, when these cheats have been activated you will not be able to earn Trophies for that game session so it is advised that you save your game before entering them.
- super fast running - triangle,left,right,right ,L2,L1,square
- super high jumping - Left,Left,Triangle,Triang le,Right,Right,Left,Right ,Square,R1,R2
- Recharge Ability - During gameplay press X(2), Square, R1, L1, X, Right, Left, X.
- Faster Run - During gameplay press Triangle, Left, Right(2), L2, L1, Square.
- Explosive Ammo Rounds - During gameplay press Right, Square, X, Left, R1, R2, Left, Right(2), L1(3).
- Explosive Melee Attacks - During gameplay press Right, Left, X, Triangle, R1, Circle(3), L2.
- Slidey Cars - During gameplay press Triangle, R1(2), Left, R1, L1, R2, L1.
- Lower Wanted Level - During gameplay press R1(2), Circle, R2, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left.
- Raise Wanted Level - During gameplay press R1(2), Circle, R2, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right.
- Drunk Mode - During gameplay press Triangle, Right(2), Left, Right, Square, Circle, Left.
- Pratfalling - To fall on your butt, press X to jump, then press B while you are in mid-air.
- Change Weather - During gameplay press R2, X, L1(2), L2(3), Square. Each time the code is entered, it rotates through thunder, clear, and snowy weather.
- Slow Motion Aim - Press X, LT, RB, Y, Left, X, LT, Right, A. This code can be entered up to four times to increase it's effect, to disable the code enter it a fifth time.
- Slow Motion Mode - Press Triangle, Left, Right(2), Square, R2, R1. This code can be entered up to four times to increase it's effect, to disable the code enter it a fifth time.
- Spawn Caddy - During gameplay press Circle, L1, Left, R1, L2, X, R1, L1, Circle, X.
- Spawn Comet - During gameplay press R1, Circle, R2, Right, L1, L2, X(2), Square, R1.
- Spawn Duster - During gameplay press Right, Left, R1(3), Left, Triangle(2), X, Circle, L1(2).
- Spawn Limo - During gameplay press R2, Right, L2, Left(2), R1, L1, Circle, Right.
- Spawn Parachute - During gameplay press Left, Right, L1, L2, R1, R2(2), Left(2), Right, L1.
- Spawn Rapid GT - During gameplay press R2, L1, Circle, Right, L1, R1, Right, Left, Circle, R2.
- Spawn Sanchez - During gameplay press Circle, X, L1, Circle(2), L1, Circle, R1, R2, L2, L1(2).
- Spawn Stunt Plane - During gameplay press Circle, Right, L1, L2, Left, R1, L1(2), Left(2), X, Triangle.
- Spawn Trashmaster - During gameplay press Circle, R1, Circle, R1, Left(2), R1, L1, Circle, Right.
- Spawn Buzzard - During gameplay press Circle(2), L1, Circle(3), L1, L2, R1, Triangle, Circle, Triangle. This light attack helicopter is armed with missiles and machine guns which the pilot or the passenger can use. To spawn the Buzzard you must be in a large enough area for it to appear.
Honest Way to earn 20 grand
The best way to earn 20 grand for killing people is to play a Survival job on "Processed" and if you manage to make it through all 10 waves, you should earn 20 grand.
Using this configuration you can fly like superman!
LB , LT, RB, RT , Left, Right, Left, Right (x2)
LB, LB, RB, RB, Y, X, Y, X ( Must be spawned in water in order for it to spawn ).
While playing the game, press Left, Left, LB, RB, LB, Right, Left, LB Left.
God Mode Cheat
Enter this and you will be invincible (caution! Only lasts for 5 mins) right, A, right, left, right, RB, right, left, A, Y Note: you can use this right after the 5 min are up!
While playing the game, input Triangle, R2, Left, L1, X, Right, Triangle, Down, Square, L1, L1, L1.
Cheat code-1 , L2, R1, R2 , Left, Right, Left, Right (x2).
Full Health And Armor
Circle, L1, Triangle, R2, X, Square, Circle, Right, Square, L1, L1, L1.
Invincibility for 5 mins
Right, X , right, left, right, R1, right, left, X triangle
Fast And Free Vehicle Repairs
When your vehicle is damaged and messed up, did you know you don't have to pay to repair it? Just park your vehicle and get out of it. Do a quick save with your phone and reload that quick save. Your vehicle will be exactly where you left it, but will be in perfect condition. Useful if you have an expensive and/or customized vehicle, because it can be expensive to repair.
Taxi Money (Exploit)
Hijack a taxi and start driving it around. When you are assigned a job by the dispatch operator, accept the job and follow the GPS path to reach the waiting customer. Once you pick up the customer, take a roundabout route to the requested destination. Your passenger will have to pay for the ride according to the distance driven, even if the fare winds up in excess of $1000 because you went joyriding. This is an efficient way to obtain money near the start of the game.
Free Weapon Upgrades (Exploit)
During a mission, visit an Ammu-Nation and purchase a weapon and all upgrades. Kill yourself after and the mission will fail. This will give you all your money back, however if you visit the Ammu-Nation again, the upgrades on the weapon will still be marked as purchased.
Very Easy Money (Exploit)
In the ocean near the north side of the map, you can check underwater to find a crashed airplane. When the airplane crashed, a briefcase full of money (around $12,000) also found its way to the sea bed. You can swim to find the wreckage and the briefcase. After you collect that briefcase, you can then immediately switch to another character and then switch back to the one who was located near the briefcase. When you do, the briefcase will have reappeared. The character who is underwater will collect the case again and his supply of air will return. You can repeatedly use this trick to quickly amass a small fortune.
Spawn Go Kart
Take out the phone a dial the numbers "538-555-0195" and in front of you will be a go kart.
To get more character customizations, go onto the Lifeinvader social network. If you log in and begin "Stalking" people, you will begin unlocking new character customizations. To get new hair styles for instance, stalk Herr Kurtz Barber.
Fallout: New Vegas Reference
Near the north side of the map, you'll find a diner called Up-n-Atom that has a statue of a rocket positioned next to it. The color scheme resembles the one used for the Rocket Souvenir item in Fall Out: New Vegas. If you get near the rocket, you'll hear the sound of radiation, like you'd get from a reader in the Fallout series.
Familiar Character References
If you're paying attention, you can find references in the game to characters that should be familiar if you played past GTA titles.
- Brucie Kibbutz returns on Bleeper, GTA’s equivalent to Twitter.
- Niko Bellic’s old friend Packie McReary returns. Franklin can help him during a heist, and he’ll be part of your crew for the rest of the game.
- Niko Bellic is mentioned during the first heist, described as an “Eastern-European” that was making a name for himself back in Liberty City and got out of the business.
Related: Grand Theft Auto V Review
Tips and Tricks
To break out the window just hold the triangle but to smash car window. Then to hotwire it, tap L2 and R2 quickly.
If players complete all Gun Range challenges, they will receive a 25% discount at all Ammu-Nation stores.
Armored Vehicles Mean Easy Money
In the beginning hours of the game, one of the easiest ways to make money is to rob an armored vehicle. They appear as blips on the minimap while you are driving around. Take out the drivers, then shoot the back doors in the center by the handles to have it open. Collect the money, which is often worth over $5000, then escape the cops.
On your in-game browser, go to junkenergydrink.com/page5 to see the locations of all of the Stunt Jumps.
Online Only Trophies
Off the Plane (5G/Bronze) - Complete the Introduction.
Three-Bit Gangster (10G/Bronze) - Reach Rank 25.
Making Moves (30G/Silver) - Reach Rank 50.
Above the Law (80G/Gold) - Reach Rank 100.
Numero Uno (20G/Bronze) - Obtain first place in all competitive game types.
The Midnight Club (20G/Bronze) - Use custom vehicles to win 5 races.
Unnatural Selection (20G/Bronze) - Complete all 10 waves of a Survival.
Backseat Driver (10G/Bronze) - Direct a driver to 1st place as co-driver in Rally Mode.
Run Like the Wind (20G/Bronze) - Survive for a day with a Bounty on your head.
Clean Sweep (10G/Bronze) - Finish a Gang Attack without dying and kill at least 10 enemies.
Decorated (50G/Gold) - Earn 30 Platinum Awards.
Stick Up Kid (10G/Bronze) - Hold up all 20 Stores.
Enjoy Your Stay (20G/Silver) - Participate in everything Los Santos has to offer.
Crew Cut (5G/Bronze) - Complete a Job as a member of a Crew.
Full Refund (10G/Bronze) - Kill the thief that mugged you.
Dialing Digits (5G/Bronze) - Call for gang backup for the first time.
American Dream (10G/Bronze) - Own an Apartment, Garage and an Insured Vehicle.
Single Player Trophies
Lost Santos Legend (Platinum) - Congratulations! You're Vinewood's biggest star!
Welcome to Lost Santos (10G/Bronze) - Repo a car and race it through the heart of a sun-soaked metropolis.
A Friendship Resurrected (10G/Bronze) - With friends like this who needs enemies?
A Fair Day's Pay (10G/Bronze) - It's time for a little getaway.
The Moment of Truth (10G/Bronze) - Uncover the truth about Brad.
Diamond Hard (20G/Bronze) - Clean out Vangelico to pay back Martin.
Subversive (20G/Bronze) - Steal an experimental super weapon from Merryweather...and give it back.
Blitzed (20G/Bronze) - Perform a classic blitz play.
Small Town, Big Job (20G/Bronze) - Make a big impression at the Paleto Bay Chicken Festival.
The Government Gimps (20G/Bronze) - Recover sensitive information from a highly defended federal building.
The Big One! (20G/Bronze) - This ain't no dream no more.
Solid Gold, Baby! (50G/Gold) - Earn 70 Gold Medals on Missions, Strangers and Freaks.
Career Criminal (100G/Gold) Attain 100% Game Completion.
San Andreas Sightseer (30G/Silver) - Explore all of Los Santos and Blaine County.
All's Fare in Love and War (10G/Bronze) - Purchase Downtown Cab Co. and complete a private fare.
TP Industries Arms Race (10G/Bronze) - Purchase McKenzle Field Hangar and win the arms race.
Multi-Disciplined (30G/Silver) - Attain a Gold Medal in all applicable Hobbies and Pastimes.
From Beyond the Stars (15G/Bronze) - Collect and return all Space Ship parts.
A Mystery, Solved (15G/Bronze) - Solve the mystery of Leonora Johnson.
Waste Management (15G/Bronze) - Purchase the old dock and collect all Nuclear Waste.
Red Mist (20G/Bronze) - Complete all Rampages.
Show Off (30G/Bronze) - Complete all Stunt Jumps.
Kifflom! (30G/Silver) - Complete your path to enlightenment...or not.
Three Man Army (20G/Bronze) - Survive 3 minutes on at least a three-star Wanted Level with all three characters together off mission.
Out of Your Depth (5G/Bronze) - You're gonna need a bigger boat...
Altruist Acolyte (5G/Bronze) - Deliver an unsuspecting victim to the Altruist Cult.
A Lot of Cheddar (20G/Bronze) - Spend a total of $200 million across all three characters.
Trading Pure Alpha (10G/Bronze) - Make a profit in the stock market.
Pimp My Sidearm (10G/Bronze) - Fully mod a weapon.
Wanted: Alive or Alive (10G/Bronze) - Deliver a bail bond target alive.
Los Santos Customs (10G/Bronze) - Fully mod a vehicle.
Close Shave (20G/Bronze) - Complete all Under the Bridge and Knife Fight challenges.
Check out our tips for getting 100% Gold mission ratings.