The Mortal Kombat 11 1.13 update patch notes aren’t going to drastically alter how you play MK11 nor do they contain a bunch of balance changes. There are only a couple changes for the game but the biggest one revolves around Kombat League. But how has NetherRealm finally changed the competitive mode? There also might be a new announcer. Also keep in mind that, like every other patch, this patch is only available on the PS4 and Xbox One for now.
Mortal Kombat 11 1.13 Update Patch Notes | Kombat League points changes
Arguably the biggest change in the MK11 1.13 update patch notes is how you no longer lose more than 50 KL points after you lose. NetherRealm tweeted this earlier today. This will benefit people in every rank, but this is most useful for those in the higher ranks. One loss could set you back quite a bit and you’d have to win quite a few matches to make up for it.
Mortal Kombat 11 1.13 Update Patch Notes | New Raiden announcer
But that isn’t all. This new update also added another announcer. Like the hilarious Johnny Cage announcer pack from one of the previous patches, this update adds a Raiden announcer pack. But while it is free, it is going to take work to unlock so here is how to unlock the Raiden announcer pack in Mortal Kombat 11.
You have to sign up for WB’s newsletter and you’ll also get 1,000 Time Krystals. You will be prompted to do so when you boot up the game.
Mortal Kombat 11 1.13 Update Patch Notes | Cross play
In a sneak announcement, NetherRealm has also seemingly added cross play to Mortal Kombat 11. NetherRealm has now detailed cross-play. It is only for PS4 and Xbox One but it hasn’t been activated. Players will be able to cross-play for kasual game modes, which means versus, King of the Hill, and A.I. Only. There will also be designated online Krossplay rooms. Progress doesn’t carry over between versions if you own PS4 and Xbox One copies of the game.
Full Mortal Kombat 11 1.13 Update Patch Notes
General Gameplay Adjustments
- Fixed an issue causing several Krushing Blows to do slightly increased damage
- Added an Newsletter Subscription option which rewards players with a Raiden Announcer Voice for signing up
- Fixed an issue that was causing Nightwolf, Sindel, & Terminator Augments to not work as intended
Kombat League / Online
- Reduced the Kombat League Point Cap that a player can lose in a match to 50
Towers of Time
- Fixed an issue with certain attacks killing the opponent at the same time a modifier activates during an Endurance Match causing a long delay before the next opponent appears
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause the camera to get out of bounds when a Fatal Blow or Krushing Blow occurs while the Ice Totem is active
Character Specific Adjustments
- Baraka – Blood Lunge’s Krushing Blow works correctly again in all situations