At higher difficulty levels, it can feel like almost every zombie in Resident Evil 3 remake is indestructible. That being said, you really haven’t seen anything until you’ve encountered the RE3 remake Pale Heads and their rapidly regenerating health. In no time you’ll be exclaiming “This Resident Evil 3 remake zombie won’t die!” and perhaps considering throwing in the towel, but, before it comes to that, stick with us for some hints and tips on how to beat these baddies.
How to kill Pale Heads in Resident Evil 3 remake
The Resident Evil series is no stranger to regenerating enemies; the aptly-named “Regenerators” in RE4 are infamous for their ability to take a lickin’ and keep on tickin’, after all. Resident Evil 3 remake Pale Heads have a mutation that grants them “very high regrowth abilities” and they’re incredibly hard to kill using standard weapons as a result.
How to kill Pale Head zombies in Resident Evil 3 remake
- Bring out the big guns and aim for the head.
- Unleash damage as quickly as possible.
- Different Pale Heads seem to withstand different amounts of punishment, so you can’t rely on any tried and trusted method.
- With ammo being limited, instead of going for an outright kill, it’s usually better to down them and run past.
- Note: If you need to return to the area, bear in mind that they could get back up — some will, others won’t.
Running and living to fight another day (with some leftover ammunition to boot) is especially apt advice when facing multiple Pale Heads at once.
If you’re curious to learn more about the lore surrounding Pale Heads in Resident Evil 3 remake, it’s possible to find documents in-game that detail their creation and high threat level. With that information under your belt alongside this how to kill Pale Heads guide, hopefully, you’ll soon stop wondering why this particular Resident Evil 3 remake zombie won’t die.