If you’ve ever wanted to make your videos more musical, in this guide, we’ll let you in on how to add music to Snapchat. Below, you’ll find information on can you add songs to Snaps and how to add music to Stories using different apps such as Apple Music and Spotify. Discover how to make Snapchat Stories with songs right here in this guide. Soon, you’ll be wowing your friends and followers with your musical Snaps and Stories.
How to add music to Snapchat | Can you add songs to Snaps and Stories?
You can add songs to Snapchat Snaps and Stories. All you need to do is record a Snap or Story with a song from a music playing app on in the background. You’ll need to open up either Apple Music or Spotify to get this system to work and pick the song you want in your video before you begin recording your Snap or Story. Look out below for the steps you need to follow to add music and songs to your Snapchat Snaps and Stories.
Follow these steps to find out how to add music to Snapchat:
- Open up either Apple Music or Spotify
- Choose the song you want in your Snapchat Snap or Story
- Pause the music you have selected
- Remember to pause it at the moment of the song you want in your Snap or Story
- Open Snapchat
- Play the song by going through Control Center (iOS) or Notification Center (Android)
- Record your video with the music playing in the background
Following the above steps, you should now have added a song or part of a song to your Snap or Story. Now it’s up to you who you send it to. The louder you have your phone’s volume turned up, the louder the song should be in your video.