Have you encountered Fortnite Error 0? If you’ve come up against this irksome issue, you’ll have been greeted by the unfortunate message Please Restart Your Client. Error 0. Fortunately, your luck is about to change. Keep scrolling for details on the Fortnite Error 0 fix you need right now.
What is the Fortnite Error 0 fix?
When attempting to play Epic Games‘ Fortnite on PC, it’s possible to receive the following error message:
“A PROBLEM OCCURRED
Please restart your client. Error 0”
Starting with the obvious and working our way through additional troubleshooting steps if that doesn’t work, here’s how to fix Error 0 and get back to playing Fortnite Battle Royale.
How to fix Fortnite Error 0
- Close Fortnite completely.
- Close the Epic Games Launcher application.
- Restart your PC.
- Launch Fortnite to see if the error reoccurs.
- If it does, navigate to the “Library” tab via the Epic Games Launcher.
- Click the three dots (“…”) underneath Fortnite.
- Click the “Verify” option.
- When the verification process completes, launch the game.
- If you still get Error 0, press the Windows key.
- Type “cmd” into the Windows search field.
- Right-click the “Command Prompt” application, then click the “Run as administrator” option.
- Type “sfc /scannow” (without quotes) and hit enter.
- Windows will now scan your system files before resetting itself and resolving potential issues.
- Following the reboot, launch Fortnite.
Error 0 should now be fixed if you completed all of the above steps successfully. It might seem complex, but the process shouldn’t take long if you follow each step carefully.
While many users have reported that this solves Error 0, if you’re still encountering problems we’d advise contacting Fortnite Support regarding the issue.
The sooner you get back to playing, the sooner you can check out all the cool additions in the Fortnite 2.78 patch. If you get enough practice in, you might also stand a chance in the upcoming Fortnite Galaxy Cup. The two-day Android tournament features plenty of cool rewards, so why not find out how to sign up.