Is there Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 co-op? If you’re wondering whether there’s a Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 co-pilot mode, then you’re in the right place. Keep scrolling as we detail if you can play MS Flight Sim 2020 with friends online.
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Co-Op | Is there an online co-pilot mode?
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 does feature co-op support; players can currently fly in separate planes alongside each other. Co-pilot cooperative play has not yet been integrated, however. Developer Asobo Studio plans to add shared cockpit gameplay in a future update.
Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 multiplayer is seamless thanks to the power of the Microsoft Azure cloud servers, meaning that friends can meet up naturally at designated coordinates. Alternatively, it’s also possible to invite friends to a group session (which might be simpler).
When MS Flight Sim 2020 co-pilot support is added, multiple players will be able to operate relevant aircraft together. Multi-crew gameplay is sure to require good coordination, so take the time to practice your aviation skills now ahead of the feature’s eventual launch.
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Co-Op | Can I play with friends online?
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 supports co-op multiplayer at launch.
- Friends can fly separate planes alongside one another.
- Meets can be organized at specific coordinates, or you can simply send a group invite.
- Shared cockpit support is planned for a future update, which will allow players to operate multi-crew setups.
- The MS Flight Sim 2020 co-pilot update release date is currently unknown.
For more on Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, check out our review. It’s an incredibly impressive piece of software that simulates the entire planet seamlessly. That’s plenty to keep you busy while waiting for shared cockpit multiplayer support to be added.
The barrier to entry is pretty low as well, what with the aviation simulation game being available via Xbox Game Pass for PC.