- Target armor first. You won't do much damage if the enemy unit still has a lot of protection, though there are exceptions.
- If you rest for a turn, you regain willpower (used for skills). Consider doing this, as the effective use of skills can often be the deciding factor in a battle.
- The Break stat allows players to easily break armor, so put points into that if you plan on targeting armor more often.
- Killing opponents helps the rest of the enemy units, so consider "maiming" them instead.
- When you set up your team before battles, remember that left to right is the order in which your heroes will take action.
- This one sounds obvious, but keep ranged units away from the action. Their specialty is picking off enemies from a distance, so use that to your advantage.
- Sometimes there will be a lot of enemies on the screen, so take out the weaker ones first to make things more manageable.
|Warhawk||Defeat an enemy with a Warhawk.|
|Raidmaster||Defeat an enemy with a Raidmaster.|
|Warden||Defeat an enemy with a Warden.|
|Warmaster||Defeat an enemy with a Warmaster.|
|Shieldmaster||Defeat an enemy with a Shieldmaster.|
|Hunter||Defeat an enemy with a Hunter.|
|Strongarm||Defeat an enemy with a Strongarm.|
|Eagle Eye||Defeat an enemy with an Eagle Eye.|
|Godstone Hridvaldyr||Visit the godstone Hridvaldyr.|
|Skystriker||Defeat an enemy with a Skystriker.|
|Spearmaster||Defeat an enemy with a Spearmaster.|
|Godstone Denglr||Visit the godstone Denglr.|
|Thrasher||Defeat an enemy with a Thrasher.|
|Siege Archer||Defeat an enemy with a Siege Archer.|
|Provoker||Defeat an enemy with a Provoker.|
|Godstone Radormyr||Visit the godstone Radormyr.|
|Godstone Marek||Visit the godstone Marek.|
|Godstone Hadrborg||Visit the godstone Hadrborg.|
|Godstone Dundr||Visit the godstone Dundr.|
|Mender||Defeat an enemy with a Mender.|
|Warleader||Defeat an enemy with a Warleader.|
|Godstone Ingrid||Visit the godstone Ingrid.|
|Godstone Bjorulf||Visit the godstone Bjorulf.|
|Godstone Stravhs||Visit the godstone Stravhs.|
|Bowmaster||Defeat an enemy with a Bowmaster.|
|Backbiter||Defeat an enemy with a Backbiter.|
|Grudgewielder||Defeat an enemy with a Grudgewielder.|
|Normal Difficulty||Complete the game on Normal difficulty.|
|Diplomat||Get permission to destroy a varl landmark.|
|Treasure Hunter||Acquire 5 rank 5 items.|
|Warmonger||Fight 40 battles in a single playthrough.|
|Beat the Odds||Whew...Egil made it the whole way!|
|Quartermaster||Complete the game without letting anyone in your caravan die to hunger.|
|Forced March||Reach Boersgard in 120 days.|
|Innocent||Alette doesn't want to harm humans or varl...don't make her.|
|Hard Difficulty||Complete the game on Hard difficulty.|
|High Spirits||Complete the game without ever getting low morale.|
|Master Tactician||Win a battle on Hard difficulty in the camp Training Tent using 6 rank 5 units.|
|Challenge||Complete the game on Hard difficulty level without losing a single battle.|