Spider-Man: Miles Morales‘ first boss is the Rhino. This is a familiar foe that Peter’s Spider-Man has fought before, but now Rhino is angrier and more determined. With Peter knocked out of the fight, it becomes Miles vs. Rhino. Thankfully, Miles is now armed with electric attacks which can help him stop Rhino from blocking attacks. This is how to beat Rhino in Spider-Man: Miles Morales on PS4 and PS5.
How to beat Rhino in Spider-Man: Miles Morales
Rhino is a tough boss to beat in Spider-Man: Miles Morales. Even on the Normal difficulty, he can pack a serious punch. On harder difficulties, like Ultimate, the Rhino fight becomes even more deadly. Here’s how to beat Rhino in Spider-Man: Miles Morales.
- Use the Venom Punch to break Rhino’s guard.
- While he can unleash massive attacks, Rhino’s armor also prevents him from being damaged by normal moves. Miles will need to unleash his Venom Punch to break through and land some hits. Keep an eye on the meter and unleash this stun punch when ready.
- Dodge at the right time.
- When Rhino begins to charge at Miles, hit the Circle Button to dodge when the spider-sense icon turns red. Miles will leap over Rhino and land on his back. Drive Rhino into a wall to stun him.
- Attack when Rhino is stunned.
- Follow up Venom Punches and moments where Miles drives Rhino into walls with normal attacks. This combo will deal damage to Rhino.
Repeat the above steps to defeat Rhino and get treated to a new cutscene. Miles sure saved the day with those electric attacks of his!
The Rhino boss fight mission is one of the first levels in Spider-Man: Miles Morales. View the complete mission list to learn how long the game is.
Don’t worry if Rhino proved too powerful in this fight, as Miles quickly improves. Use this “Best Suit Mods and Visor Mods” guide to enhance his most powerful attacks.
After the Rhino fight, it will be time to explore New York City. The city is home to many Easter eggs. Here’s a list of them all.