Not finding players in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is obviously a problem. It’s not possible to play an online multiplayer game without other people! While there are bots to fill in, it’s just not the same. PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S players that need more players are no doubt frustrated. Here’s How to fix Black Ops Cold War “Not finding players.”
How to fix Black Ops Cold War “Not finding players”
Players who are experiencing the Black Ops Cold War “Not finding players” error and being told that the game “needs more players” can try a number of fixes.
- Turn on Crossplay.
- Enabling Crossplay allows to the game to matchmake with players from all platforms, improving connection quality and matchmaking speed. This will let the game find more players.
- Add more modes to Quick Play.
- Adding more modes to the Quick Play option makes it more likely for players to be found. The more modes that are checked and enabled, the more players will become available.
- Restart the game.
- Sometimes Call of Duty lobbies bug out. Restart the game to try and get the lobby working again. That should help to get more players.
- Check the NAT type.
- Anything but an Open NAT type restricts the number of players that can be found. Look into changing your NAT type to Open.
The above fixes should help players find more players in Black Ops Cold War. Of course, the developers will also be working to produce post-launch support in the form of patches and hotfixes. Here’s hoping future updates help with faster matchmaking.
Now that players have been found, it’s time to dominate them by using Black Ops Cold War‘s most powerful weapons. Here’s the list of OP guns.
Hear enemies more easily by using the best audio settings to hear footsteps. Combine this with OP weapons to earn an easy win!
Fix stutter and lag by using this guide on how to improve frame-rate across PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox Series X|S.