- You can switch between Johnny Gat and Kinzie in the Ultor headquarters.
- Try to gather a lot of soul clusters. It's important to upgrade your super powers.
- You're going to be doing A LOT of flying in Gat Out of Hell, so invest a lot of soul clusters in the ability to make travel easier.
- Don't forget to upgrade your weapons. General upgrades are great, but they should compliment beefed up weapons.
- Collect new elements for arcane powers by completing the throne challenges.
- If you see a message saying a glyph is nearby, stop what you're doing and look for it. They can be hard to come by if you actually try to look for them.
- The stomp power is great for destroying the Satan's missiles that target you in the sky. Stomp the area where the missiles are coming from and you'll have plenty of time to destroy it.
- Stock up on rocket ammo. It can be especially useful against the larger enemies.
- Stone blast should be your go-to power to take out flying enemies.
- If you get tired of looking for soul clusters, there are a few bonus upgrades that allow you to convert money into soul clusters.
Cheat Menu Codes
Go to the Extras menu and select the Cheats option to get a prompt to Add Cheats. Enter one of the codes below for the corresponding effects, but keep in mind that auto-save and Achievements or Trophies are disabled while these cheat codes are in play.
- unlockitall - Everything unlocked
- cheese - Instant cash ($100,000)
- letsrock - All weapons
- vroom - No vehicle damage
- repaircar - Repair vehicle
- goodygoody - Notoriety eliminated
- runfast - Unlimited sprinting
- bigheadmode - Big Head Mode
- evilcars - Evil cars
- fastforward - Faster Time
- goldengun - One-hit kills
- fryhole - floating corpses
- insanecity - Insane city
- notrated - Kills produce blood explosions
- isquishyou - Vehicles crumple
- overcast - Cloudy
- lightrain - Raining lightly
- heavyrain - Raining heavily
- clearskies - Clear skies
|Fallen Angel||Get your first supernatural powers|
|H-E-...||Complete all open-world gameplay in two districts of the city of New Hades|
|...Double-hockey-sticks||Conquer all of New Hades with 100% city take over|
|Fly, You Fools||Fly for 250,000 meters|
|The Wings of Angels||Be airborne during supernatural jumps or flight for a combined 10 minutes of gameplay|
|Get Stoned||Stonify and shatter kill 100 demons with the stone blast power|
|Footprints in the Sand||Kill 150 demons with the stomp power|
|Purple Demons||Have minions kill 100 demons with the summon power|
|Oxymoronic||Kill 100 demons using the Coldfire aura power|
|The Seven Deadly Weapons||Kill 25 demons with each of the seven deadly weapons|
|The Devil's Dues||Upgrade one weapon to the max|
|Fell from Heaven||Purchase 113 supernatural power upgrades|
|Plague of Gat||Kill 1000 demons with any combination of powers|
|The King of Hell||Complete ALL of the challenges|
|The Book of More, Man||Find 64 tomes|
|Seraphim and Cherubim||Play for at least 2 hours as Gat and 2 hours as Kinzie|
|Level One Demon||Buy your first upgrade from the upgrade store|
|Hazardous Dukes||Kill 25 Arch Dukes|
|Soul in One||Find 100 soul clusters|
|Soul Drain||Find 100% of all soul clusters|
|My Dear Watson||Choose a new element for all of your powers|
|Epic Flight Quest||Fly from the roof of Snowball's Chance to Sinterpol HQ's roof, without landing|
|Twenty-twenty Vision||Spend over 20 hours in Hell|
|Double Trouble||Play Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell co-op for 3 hours|
|Sloth Love Chunk||Get 250 kills with the Essence of Sloth|
|Nailed It||Get 100 kills with the God's Hammer|
|Shut Your Eyes||Get 250 kills with the Essence of Wrath|
|Imp-fanticide||Kill 50 of your own summoned imps|
|Extra Crispy||Die in the lava|
|Gnarly Wave||Car surf on a comet while it explodes|
|Hell Buoy||Have 5 imps attached to you at one time|
|Top Gunner||Shoot down a spire missile with a blast while hovering|
|Terminal Hog||Take down an extraction facility while on a motorcycle|
|Transcontinental||Fly continuously for 60 seconds|
|Shooting Star||Fly for 500 meters while on fire|
|Put Up Your Dukes||Kill an Arch Duke with a melee attack|
|Out of the Frying Pan||Knock a vehicle into the lava|
|Soft Shoe||Stay in contact with the lava for 10 seconds without dying|
|Cluster Luck||Collect at least 5 soul clusters without touching the ground|
|Let's Bounce||In Torment's Fraud, hit 5 vehicles in a row without touching the ground|
|Are You Crazy?||Get a comet into the Ultor lobby|
|Raise the Roof||Smack into the ceiling 10 times while wall running|
|Barn Burner||Find 75 Barnstorming Diversion locations|
|Saints' Creed||Stand on the tallest mast of the Queen Anne's Revenge|
|Satan Punchers||Beat the game|
Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell
Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell #1
Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell #2
Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell #3
Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell #4
Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell #5