While Cyberpunk 2077 bugs are negatively impacting the experience in many ways, there are occasional benefits. One such boon is the Cyberpunk 2077 Athletics XP glitch that allows players to level up fast while AFK. So, here’s how to quickly level up the Athletics stat without touching the controls on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Google Stadia.
How to do the AFK Cyberpunk 2077 Athletics XP exploit
Athletics XP is notoriously hard to earn in Cyberpunk. Players gain Athletics experience by performing actions that drain V’s stamina — jumping, sprinting, melee attacks, etc. — though only in tiny increments. Fortunately, there’s an easy way to speed up the process on all platforms.
Here’s how to AFK level Athletics in Cyberpunk 2077:
- Purchase a Berserk operating system (OS) from a Ripperdoc.
- Activate the Berserk ability:
- PC users hold the E key.
- PlayStation users hold L1 and R1.
- Xbox users hold LB and RB.
- Perform a melee attack or a slide.
- During the action, pause the game.
- Go to “Character” > “Body” and note the current Athletics XP total.
- Back out to the “Character” menu, then re-enter the “Body” menu.
- Check the experience total — if it has increased, remain AFK to continue leveling up.
- If it has not increased, repeat from step three.
Users can earn Athletics XP while AFK for as long as they want. With this trick, it’s super easy to max out the Cyberpunk 2077 Athletics stat. Credit to Video Game DataBank for sharing the helpful Cyberpunk exploit.
Although CD Projekt RED has bigger problems right now, it is possible that the developers will patch this bug in the future. As such, anyone looking to earn Cyberpunk 2077 Athletics XP fast shouldn’t delay in taking advantage of the AFK level up glitch.
For more beneficial Cyberpunk bugs, check out how to earn money fast and reroll loot. Alternatively, although the save corruption bug isn’t helpful to anyone, knowing how to check save file sizes and avoid the issue definitely is.