DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round PC Cheats - GameRevolutionWATCH GALLERY
- As with any fighting game, you should experiment with different characters to find which one suits your playstyle best.
- Dead or Alive 5 uses a kind of rock-paper-scissors formula in which strikes trump throws, throws trump hold, and holds trump strikes.
- If you're new to the series, play story mode first and jump into multiplayer after you finish it. The practice will definitely help.
- Take some time to learn combos. Button mashing only gets you so far in Dead or Alive.
- Spend some time in the training mode to hone your fighting skills.
- Don't worry too much about intricate combos when you first start off. Just commit to memorizing a few simple ones and work your way up from there.
- Use directional inputs for blocking instead of buttons, as it gives you more freedom to follow up with attacks/counters.
- Kasumi and Kokoro are good characters for beginners.
Related: Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Review
Unlock All Unlockables
You can unlock all of the game's music, costumes, Story Mode progress, movies, and more by pressing L1+L2+R1+R2 at the same time. Once you do so, the game should indicate that it is saving your progress.
|DOA5 Last Round Master||Unlock all achievements.|
|Fighting Entertainment||Have your first fight outside of Training or Versus modes.|
|Rivals||Register a fighter in your Fighter List.|
|Rival Rumble||Fight online.|
|Rival Rampage||Fight online 10 times.|
|DOA5 Last Round Is My Life||Fight online 100 times.|
|My Fight, My Rules||Create your own online lobby.|
|Get Out There and Fight!||Play a Lobby match.|
|Fighting for Real||Play a Ranked match.|
|Gesundheit!||Trigger the Special Danger Zone in The Show.|
|Tango Kilo November||Trigger the Special Danger Zone in Hot Zone.|
|Catch and Release||Trigger the Special Danger Zone in Sky City Tokyo.|
|You Asked for It!||Set "Throwdowns" to "Accept" and have a Throwdown in Versus, Arcade, or Free Training mode.|
|Anybody, Anytime, Anywhere||Set "Throwdowns" to "Accept" and have 10 Throwdowns in Versus, Arcade, or Free Training mode.|
|Arcade (Solo) Cleared||Clear 1 course in Arcade (solo) mode.|
|Arcade (Tag) Cleared||Clear 1 course in Arcade (tag) mode.|
|Time Attack (Solo) Cleared||Clear 1 course in Time Attack (solo) mode.|
|Time Attack (Tag) Cleared||Clear 1 course in Time Attack (tag) mode.|
|Survival (Solo) Cleared||Clear 1 course in Survival (solo) mode.|
|Survival (Tag) Cleared||Clear 1 course in Survival (tag) mode.|
|Fledgling Fighter||Fight a Versus (solo) match.|
|You're It||Fight a Versus (tag) match.|
|Training Hard||Play Free Training mode for 1 hour.|
|Exercise Newbie||Complete all moves for a character in Command Training.|
|Your Education Begins Now||Play in Tutorial.|
|A Fighter is Born||Complete all lessons in Tutorial.|
|A New Challenger Appears!||Played in Combo Challenge.|
|Unchallenged Champion||Complete all lessons for a character in Combo Challenge.|
|On the Edge of Your Seat||Play Spectator mode.|
|Fighter, Know Thyself||View your results in Fight Record.|
|Ahhh, Memories||View your photos in the Album.|
|Say Cheese!||Take a photo in Spectator mode.|
|How Do I Fight?||Display the Move List.|
|How Do I Fight Like a Pro?||Display the Move Details.|
|A Fight to Remember||Save a replay.|
|Turn It Up||Change the background music settings.|
|Who's Got Popcorn||Watch a movie.|
|Safety First||Turn Danger Zones off on the Stage Select screen.|
|Power in Numbers||Have a Team Fight.|
|First Tag Team||Fight a tag match.|
|The Power of Two||Do 10 different character-specific tag throws.|
|Blow Em Away||Successfully land a Power Blow.|
|We Have Liftoff!||Successfully deliver a Power Launcher.|
|Change of Power||Press H+P+K during a Power Blow to tag in a partner and deliver a Tag Power Blow.|
|Down You Go||Successfully attack during a Cliffhanger.|
|Cliffhanger Comeback||Successfully block an opponent's attack during a Cliffhanger.|
|I Read Every Move||Win without taking any damage.|
|Failure Teaches Success||See 8 characters' losing poses.|