Axiom Verge PC Cheats - GameRevolutionWATCH GALLERY
- Constantly use the drill and disruptor to find hidden items or even secret worlds.
- The Kilver is arguably the best weapon in the game, at least in the first half or so. It doesn't have much range, but it goes through walls and deals a ton of damage.
- The Voranj is a great option for dealing with enemies that are in tough to reach places, as the spread attack covers a lot of areas.
- Eventually you get a passcode tool which requires some very complex passcodes. Keep an eye out on the environment and glitch enemies often. You'll be surprised by what you might find.
- Glitching enemies makes fighting them a lot easier, so get in the habit of doing it all the time. In fact, one particular enemy continually drops health if you glitch them. How great is that?!
- Dying puts you back at the last save point, but you keep all of your progress. So there may be spots in which you want to die on purpose to avoid backtracking.
- Axiom Verge doesn't technically have fast travel, but the middle part of the map that connects everything allows you to travel quickly with the help of a friend. Hop on the creature's head and marvel at its speed.
Related: Axiom Verge Review
Using the Passcodes tool, enter the passcodes indicated below to activate the corresponding effects.
- REVEAL-SUDRAN - Allows you to easily read all notes written in Sudran
- REVEAL-VYKHYA - Allows you to easily read all notes written in Vykhya
- DALKHU-SUBTUM - Opens a secret room in Eribu
- DINGER-GISBAR - Opens a secret room in Eribu
- IKKIBU-LABIRU - Opens a secret room in Eribu
- ISKART-EHANZU - Opens a secret room in E-Kur-Mah
Metroid Cheat Code Returns
During gameplay, you can pause the game and head to the Notes screen, then enter Justin Bailey as your passcode. The hero will appear in a swimsuit, as Samus Aran famously did if you entered the same password in the original Metroid for NES.
|PatternMind||You have fulfilled your legacy.||Platinum|
|Xedur||Defeat the Xedur variant.||Bronze|
|Telal||Defeat the Telal variant.||Bronze|
|Uruku||Defeat the Uruku variant.||Bronze|
|Gir-Tab||Defeat the Gir-Tab variant.||Bronze|
|Ukhu||Defeat the Ukhu variant.||Bronze|
|100% Items||Acquire 100% of all weapons, tools, upgrades, and notes.||Gold|
|100% Map||Uncover 100% of the game map.||Gold|
|Overclocked||Complete the entire game in under 4 hours.||Gold|
|100% Weapons||Find 100% of the weapons in the game.||Bronze|
|100% Tools||Find 100% of the tools/abilities in the games.||Bronze|
|100% Health||Find 100% of Health Nodes||Bronze|
|100% Notes||Find 100% of all notes in the game.||Bronze|
|Mostly Invincible||Complete the game without dying.||Gold|
|Speedrunner||Complete the game once in Speedrun Mode.||Gold|
|Hard||Complete the game in Hard difficulty.||Gold|
|Hack||Glitch your first enemy.||Bronze|
|Hacker||Glitch every enemy type at least once.||Bronze|
|100% Power||Find 100% of all Power Nodes.||Bronze|
|Low %||Complete the game with under 40% of all items.||Gold|
|Bubble Breaker||Destroy 2000 regenerating blocks.||Bronze|
|Brick Breaker||Destroy 2000 bricks.||Bronze|
|Hallucination||Be defeated by yourself.||Bronze|
|Clone||Defeat one of Athetos' aborted clones.||Bronze|
|Secret World||Discover your first secret world.||Bronze|
|Pacifist||Bypass Athetos' aborted clone without damaging it.||Bronze|
|Cryptologist||Use the Passcode Tool for the first time.||Bronze|
|Mercy||Spare the Xedur Hul variant.||Bronze|