- Spins can add a great bonus to your combo list, but you need to do them perfectly. If you mess up, you break your combo and all of that effort goes to waste. Take your time and practice the spins.
- You need to make sure you’re not sideways when landing from a spin.
- Always try to get your character to the maximum height, so you can create a longer combo. You can easily tell if the character has reached the maximum height by observing his hands. Usually it happens when you hold the button for 1.5 seconds.
- If you need more points, it’s always better to make smaller, more reliable combos than go for the longer ones and risk losing it all via an imperfect landing.
- At the start, you should focus on completing all of the game’s goals. This will help you unlock more tricks, which you can then use to get more points.
- Use manual to prolong the combos and get more points. You only get them later on in the game, so you will need to make some progress first.
- Do flips only if you have enough air time. Ramps are great for performing these.
- Upgrading Ollie lets you do higher jumps, which means more air time and, therefore, doing more tricks.