Call of Duty: Warzone is a free-to-play game with cross-progression; as a result, it’s a great candidate for PS5 owners to also play on PC. Fortunately, it’s even possible to use a PS5 controller on PC to play Warzone. Here’s the lowdown on using a PlayStation 5 DualSense gamepad for CoD: Warzone PC sessions.
How do you use a PS5 controller to play Warzone on PC?
Using a PS5 controller to play Warzone on PC is a must for anyone that mostly plays on PlayStation 5. Although many people claim that using a mouse and keyboard is better, sticking to one input device makes players more consistent. Over a period of time, it should also make them more skilled. That’s why PS5 mains being able to use a DualSense controller on PC to play Call of Duty: Warzone is vital.
How to use PS5 controller to play Warzone on PC
- Plug the PS5 controller into the PC.
- Every PlayStation 5 console comes with a USB-C to USB-A charging cable, which works fine.
- Windows should automatically recognize the DualSense gamepad as an input device.
- Using the mouse and keyboard, launch Call of Duty: Warzone on PC.
- At the main menu, attempt to use the PS5 controller.
- If it doesn’t work automatically, open the options menu.
- Navigate to the “General” settings tab.
- Switch the active input device to the PS5 controller.
- It’s now possible to play CoD: Warzone on PC using a PS5 DualSense controller.
Fortunately, using a PS5 controller on a PC to play CoD: Warzone is that quick and easy. Once the setup is in place, in the future, all that users need to do is plug the PlayStation 5 controller in and launch Warzone.
Call of Duty: Warzone Season 2 recently kicked off, bringing some interesting new mechanics along with it. Killing zombies can earn players the Yellow Key Card, which then allows them to claim the gold-tier Durable Gas Mask and more valuable in-game items.
Anybody wanting to check the new features out shouldn’t delay, as Warzone Season 2 will be a short one.