- AI figures out where you are once you fire. Before you start conduct a little recon on their position and give yourself an advantage from the start.
- Tag your enemies while reckoning by letting them pass through your crosshairs. That will make them easier to spot when the action gets frantic.
- Always aim for the head. You'll generate extra points as well.
- Upgrade your sniper rifle whenever you can. Once you do so enough, you'll earn the silencer so that you can shoot without enemies figuring out where you are.
- If you see yellow barrels, shoot them as enemies are nearby. The explosion nets you a bunch of points while also taking out your foes.