- Try and make circle lines whenever it is possible, it will make the logistics that much easier.
- Try not to make your lines look like a labyrinth as it will make them to difficult to follow on the map.
- You shouldn't have too many lines intersecting at one single station as it will increase the chance of overcrowding and you'll lose the game.
- Consider how you place your early rails carefully. They can have a major influence as more stations appear.
- You can drag your extra trains between rails, so watch for crowded stations and adjust accordingly.
- Passengers can be unloaded at any same-shaped station, keep that in mind when creating your railways