- Always aim for the zombies closest to you first.
- Only use autoplay in battles against zombies, as AI can usually handle them properly.
- You can have up to three teams active, and one of them should be crafted specifically and exclusively for defending.
- When fighting the hordes of zombies, it’s best to try and attack/destroy the closest ones first, then the ones in the back: the closest zombies will move in fast.
- You should aim at not having more than 15 characters at any given time, and always choose upgrading the rarest one first.
- Don't claim rewards until you actually need them, as they can't be stolen from the missions/achievements tab. Store them there and claim them when there is a need.
- Survivors have four different traits, and they are marked with different colors. Blue beats red, red beats green, green beats yellow, and yellow beats blue.
- You can get free coins by going to the IAP menu and either watching ads or complete offers.