- As it is true with most games, you should never take on a new opponent before you’ve completely healed yourself from previous matches.
- When it comes to classes, the concept is pretty much rock, paper, scissors. The only thing is that there are 6 types, so you need to learn how the circle goes. There are Tricksters, Technicians, Powerhouses, Acrobats, Showboats, and Strikers.
- You should really have one wrestler from each class so that you can counter whatever opponent sends. Remember to enhance and evolve them whenever possible.
- Keep an eye out on your opponent’s charging. Sometimes all they need is a single blow to put you down.
- During Tag Team matches, certain wrestlers get bonus points when they work together, so try to think about the perfect combinations, or test them all out.
- If you match four gems and loots, you will not only get a stronger move, but also some coins.
- To get the greatest and the rarest wrestling superstars, you need a lot of in-game money, which you earn mainly by playing missions, so don’t ignore them.