- Always do the Daily Warm-up because it will give you experience points, coins and a training token. Besides that, the reason why daily warm-up is so important is because it really teaches you something about the game’s mechanics.
- If you’re not all that great when it comes to controlling the players, the game also allows for auto play, where you only have to pass and shoot at the goal.
- Use the Market Place to trade players, but keep in mind that it’s all about auctioning and who can bid the highest.
- You will know if a player can be bought, if he has a timer on his card. You cannot buy pending or sold players.
- Try to find Elite players using low prices of 2000 or 3000 coins. They are rare, but worth the trouble.
- Repeat some of the easier tasks, as it is a great way to earn more tokens.
- You also get coins just for starting a new season, so use it.
- Use slides as your last resort when trying to take the ball from the opponent. They are quite effective, but can result in red cards and free kicks for the other team.
- If a player’s card has a white arrow in its corner, it means that you have a better player available for that position and that you can swap him.