- Red ninjas are always stationary, while the blue ones charge towards you.
- Don’t waste your time on trying to jump over the red ninjas. You have you slash through them.
- Use a double-jump to correct a bad jump and avoid the blue ninja.
- You’re unable to attack immediately after landing from a jump. You need to count that in.
- It’s never a good idea to continuously mash the attack button. Try to time your attacks instead.
- Remember that Amazing Ninja is an endless runner, so you have to do it all in one go. Also try to take a break from time to time to regain some energy and concentration.
- You only need 30 points for a gold medal. Anything above it is just an overkill.
- To make double jumps as effective as possible, wait till the very last second before tapping the jump button again.