- Put the emphasis on domestic flights early on in the game. You’ll do the international ones once your airport evolves.
- Lower the prices for flights that are always full and increase them for those scarcely filled flights.
- It is always a good idea to upgrade just one plane at a time. The better it is, the more revenue you’ll get and can then move on to other planes.
- Connect the game to Facebook and let your friends help you out. You can get some fairly useful rewards.
- Use hangers to improve maintenance of your airport, control towers to increase connections.
- If you tap the green circles on the map, you’ll get some extra money from satisfied customers.