- While dangerous, the train tracks can be highly useful as they provide for a long time of safety when the train is finished passing, since it won't come by quickly.
- In the Lion King level, there is a rock in the middle of a stampede that provides for the ultimate protection.
- Watching an ad video gets you 20 coins, and with 100 coins you can buy one of the game's many characters.
- Smaller characters have a better chance of avoiding getting hit purely because of their smaller frame.
- Playing in landscape mode is imperative as that way you can see much more of the map and plan further ahead.
- Tap behind your character so you don't block the view with your hand.
- This is one of the most important tricks that you can use to increase your chances at doing way better at the game: playing in landscape mode allows you to see a lot more of the playfield and makes it a lot easier for you to choose the perfect route to safety.
- There are quite a few interesting secret characters in the game that can only be found by completing specific actions.
Ghost Gramma Tala (Moana) - play as Gramma Tala and die 25 times to unlock this character. Flower Mane Simba (Lion King) - Play as Simba and go through the line of zebras in the stage.Sim Kid (Monsters Inc.) - Play as a monster and find the Sim Kid in his bed, scare him 10 times to unlock this character.Mufasa (The Lion King) - Play as Simba and spend 12 seconds near the stampedes, you can do that easily with one of our previous tips.Scar (The Lion King) - Play as Mufasa and get trampled by a herd of wildebeest to unlock his brother.