- Your primary goal should always be destroying the points. Until you do that, the zombies will continue to spawn indefinitely, so there’s no point in waiting.
- Make sure you use those special weapons carefully. They don’t cost any courage points, but they are fairly rare.
- Some troops are more effective against specific types of enemies, but you will have to figure out by yourself.
- In order to unlock new locations, you need gas and waiting for it to replenish can be quite boring. So, when you get a chance to unlock a new area, choose a rich location with a lot of potential.
- Upgrade your units as soon as you get the chance because the farther you go, the more difficult the enemies will be.
- Remember to keep your eye on the health bar in the top right corner. A lot of players get into the action so much that they forget about the health and end up dying unexpectedly.