- If you’re within range of the SENSO-Gate attack it. Not only you'll weakening your opponent but you'll also move away his troops from the map letting you easily dominate the most of it.
- To make even more destruction try to try to save Combo Cells at the end of your turn of an easy level and use them at the very beginning.
- The more units you have the slower progress of your opponent will be.
- Keep in mind it's far better to have a mix of cards upgraded equality and in small numbers than having a large set of low level cards.
- If you can use Chuck, Warp or Shuttle to bypass defenses for a surprise attacks on enemies SENSO-Gate.
- Don't placing your units close to each other so you can avoid devastating effect of area damage cards.