Using what is described as a “chain reaction,” players must first own any one of the current titles by Qubic Games (many of which also happen to be on sale, depending on your region). You must then grab each of the 10 free Nintendo Switch games in sequence in order to get them all.
Here is the list of games being made available and their dates:
- Robonauts — December 10–15, 2019
- Geki Yaba Runner — December 16, 2019
- Puzzle Book — December 17, 2019
- One Strike — December 18, 2019
- Wreckin’ Ball Adventure — December 19, 2019
- Koloro — December 20, 2019
- #RaceDieRun — December 21, 2019
- REKT — December 22, 2019
- Mana Spark — December 23, 2019
- Mystery Game — December 24, 2019
Robonauts — the first free game — is being made available for five days in order to give everyone a chance to start the chain. As for the mystery game, all QubicGames will say is that it’s one of its “more premium games that came out this year.”
It should also be noted that not every game qualifies and this is all dependent on which region you’re in; you can find out more about this giveaway at QubicGames’ website.