More Reviews
REVIEWS The Last of Us Remastered Review
Sony and Naughty Dog have revisited the PlayStation 3 opus to bring an enhanced vision of the game to PlayStation 4, but should you return to Joel and Ellie’s story so soon?

God of War Collection (Vita) Review
God of War brings its PS2 heritage to Vita, and the results are more than a bit baffling.
More Previews
PREVIEWS UemeU Preview
Giving the power to the players to build the games they want to play; UemeU opens up the sandbox to a larger degree than previous games, with intuitive tools, cooperative building, and very few restrictions.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES CounterSpy
Release date: 08/19/14

Tales of Xillia 2

Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare

MotoGP 14
Release date: 09/01/14

LATEST FEATURES Buy, Try, or Die: August 2014 Release List
Sacred 3, Disgaea 4, inFamous: First Light, Madden NFL 15—what will you Buy, what will you Try, and what needs to Die?

The Best Cosplay of Comic-Con 2014
Comic-Con is the premier convention for cosplayers, and we've got more than a hundred shots this year. Which are your favorites?
MOST POPULAR FEATURES Picking Your Gender: 5 Industry Professionals Discuss Queer Identity in Gaming
Women from Naughty Dog, ArenaNet, Harmonix, and Gamespot unite to talk about what they want from games in terms of diversity.

Coming Soon

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP oneshotstop
Call of Duty will never be the same
By oneshotstop
Posted on 07/28/14
       We've all been there. Everyone remembers that mission. You and your partner are climbing up the mountains in the snow, striving to pull some slick clandestine operation about getting some intel on a bad guy, or something similar (because let's face...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Dishonored [OT]
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> General Gaming Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Master_Craig
i liek to draw pictures

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure... I just tried to do the whole "mission select" thing and see if I could play an earlier mission with all my powers. Unfortunately not. I played the level as if I had my normal powers at the time. Sad
Rainemaida
Beatnik

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I picked this up over thxgiving on GMG, and I must say I love this game! Played through once violently, still need to start #2. I also bought the DLC, and I find it enjoyable for 3 bucks.

UghRochester wrote:
Is The Pirate Bay free? Anyways, I don't have cable. My internet service is Comcast.
Kijan
White Mage of the Modern Age

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved Dishonored and was happy to hear that a sequel is coming.

Though it's a bit easy due to the powers (Instant teleportation and See - through - everything) I still find it immensely enjoyable. More so than Hitman because the levels are more or less my playground which I love.

While the story is not going to win any kind of rewards I still like it. Especially the Outsider and his gift that came out of the goodness of his heart (I'll show my way out).

Even the graphics didn't bother me that much... though most of the males looked like having constant constipation to me.

Polish the balance, story and graphics (a bit) and you'll have a sure winner. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> General Gaming Topics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: