More Reviews
REVIEWS Faster Than Light: Advanced Edit Review
FTL's Advanced Edition is a natural fit for the iPad. But whatever platform you're playing on, the new content adds depth and variety.

Kinect Sports Rivals Review
It's been far too long since Microsoft's Xbox consoles had a Kinect-only title. Is the wait worth it?
More Previews
PREVIEWS Sniper Elite 3 Preview
Sending bullets through the hate.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
Release date: Out Now

Trials Fusion
Release date: Out Now

The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Release date: 04/29/14

Bound by Flame
Release date: 05/09/14

LATEST FEATURES Ouya's Best Games Coming to the Platform
The Kickstarter console is slowly establishing itself with a couple of creative gems on the way.

Tips for The Elder Scrolls Online: The Vestige's Guide
Just a handful of ways to keep yourself from dying.

Coming Soon

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP danielrbischoff
Peace in the Era of Call of Duty
By danielrbischoff
Posted on 04/15/14
In a world dominated by violent media, Americans are no more eager to go to war than they were in the 1980s or the 1960s or the 1940s. Hasn't it always been someone else's problem? The overwhelming majority would rather go on thinking it had nothing to do with them and there...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
OoT: Race to Puberty
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> General Gaming Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sightless

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah mah gahhh~

Hey, Festival -- Are there specific settings you want us to have when we record? Can you make a checklist or some such of what we should have, what/when exactly we should be recording, file formats, etc.? Whatever makes it easiest for you to edit/process this shiz afterwards.

Just want to make sure I'm set forrealsies, and not spending an hour squishing a bug.
I sprinkle sand into the waters of night. The grains burn as they fall, reminding me of another in times long passed away. I watched him even then as he fell, his face undefeated, his eyes still proud.
Festival-Temple

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a job offer Monday three hours before it starts and I have no clue how long those are supposed to last... I don't expect it to be that long, but if it turns out I'm going to be a little late I'll let everyone know.

Sightless wrote:
Ah mah gahhh~

Hey, Festival -- Are there specific settings you want us to have when we record? Can you make a checklist or some such of what we should have, what/when exactly we should be recording, file formats, etc.? Whatever makes it easiest for you to edit/process this shiz afterwards.

Just want to make sure I'm set forrealsies, and not spending an hour squishing a bug.

For the people using procaster, the settings I put up earlier should work. Whatever is needed to make the finished recording actually be 30fps is good. Video format doesn't matter, so all I'll need is that and an audio file of your commentary. Everybody make sure you've done a test recording! I didn't update livestream and it decided to just stop recognizing my microphone even though it totally pretended like it was.

UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a question. Do you need the slingshot?
Posh B**tard

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you thinking of doing the bloody deku tree glitch? I think you need it to complete two rooms in the ol' Dodongo Cavern anyway! So HAH! Cheaters!

I gave mine a test. Think I'll have to play it on mute since I have no mic, but that's not a problem. I work better with a handicap anyway Wink
However, in order to record the footage without sound I have to change the audio device to "External Mic"...and there's just a little noise...more like a fuzz it's not huge (kinda like that sound when you turn the volume up on a TV really high but there's nothing on...you know), will that be a problem?
100% sexy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I too late for this one? I used to blaze through the kid portion of OOT all the time.
Festival-Temple

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I've done it without the slingshot but dodongo's cavern is hell.

MattAY wrote:

However, in order to record the footage without sound I have to change the audio device to "External Mic"...and there's just a little noise...more like a fuzz it's not huge (kinda like that sound when you turn the volume up on a TV really high but there's nothing on...you know), will that be a problem?

It asks to record with an external mic even though you don't have one? That's weird. If procaster is acting funny you can record audio with a different program. Whatever you used for the Baroque video was perfect.

FrozenBacon wrote:
Am I too late for this one? I used to blaze through the kid portion of OOT all the time.

I randomly grabbed a sixth person from reddit already, so there isn't going to be room unless somebody drops out. I'm formatting the overlays like this, and since the game is in 4:3 on youtube's 16:9 there's only decent room for six screens.
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not going to lie, this is going to take more than a couple hours.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TWO HOURS REMAIN.
MattAY
Posh B**tard

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ONE HOUR REMAINS!

Skimming through walkthroughs right now Wink

NOTE - if you need the bathroom - go NOW!
Fattest Jedi Around

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm nervous like crazy, because I don't know what to do! I'm not glitching today, but I remember everything up to Dodongo's Cavern
Posh B**tard

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha I'm nervous too! I feel like I would just before the beginning of an actual athletics event.
Fattest Jedi Around

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F*cking A that was long.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, well, we were all in under my early prediction. Everyone did well! Especially Affen, who had a few struggles, but managed to pull ahead a little and finish in the middle, despite not having played the game!

Lots of fun, glad that happened. ...I think. I may be having some regrets upon skimming through the five parts of video, and considering never showing up online ever again. Oh well~

Now for days and days of uploading, downloading, editing, processing... etc. etc. Yay!
I sprinkle sand into the waters of night. The grains burn as they fall, reminding me of another in times long passed away. I watched him even then as he fell, his face undefeated, his eyes still proud.
used44

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome. I look forward to watching the finished product. Unless it's 4 hours long. Then fuck that.
Festival-Temple

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

used44 wrote:
Unless it's 4 hours long. Then fuck that.

I have some bad news.
used44

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't you like, play it at 4x speed and do the commentary over that. Or I dunno, you'll figure it out.
Sightless

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can watch until the first group of people finish, which will only be like... well, it's around two hours? Not sure what the fastest time was. If you wait for everyone, it will be much more like four and a half hours. Haha.

I MAKE NO APOLOGIES.

(...That's not true at all.) .__.
MattAY
Posh B**tard

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fastest time was about an hour and a half I reckon! There were a group of 3 that finished around 2:30 hours in, then a "group" of people that finished at 4 hours.
Fattest Jedi Around

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And there was me...dying, because those damn pots contained NOTHING!
Like I mentioned, I remembered everything up to Dodongo's Cavern and then it was downhill from there. I would have made it in 3 hours if I knew what I was doing or if I didn't die so much.

MattAY, is your video good?
Posh B**tard

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha no. I'll have to re-record it tonight - trying to match the audio as best as I can! Should be a brisk challenge!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> General Gaming Topics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8
Jump to: