I had planned to write something about the Borderlands series, but that will have to wait. I have something I need to get off my chest first. It's very personal, and I hope the two or three of you who follow my sparse blog will spare me this moment.
I joked in my review for the bizarre...
Think you can roll with the high life? Reckon you're a true player? 7 Sins is your chance to prove it. Money, fame, power, and sex are at your fingertips... but everything has its price. If you want a piece of the action, you're going to have to lie, steal, seduce, and cheat your way to the very top of the social elite. Make friends, make enemies, learn their secrets and desires, and then use it against them to get ahead. With outrageous mini-games and hilarious social interactions, you'll soon discover that sinning really is the best way of winning!
- Complete interaction with other characters - seduce them, humour them, bore them, or be as nasty as you want!
- Non-linear gameplay - players can choose their own destiny throughout the game
- Sprawling locations with players encouraged to 'be bad to be good' to progress to new areas
- Themed challenges based around each of the seven sins - Pride, Envy, Gluttony, Lust, Anger, Greed, and Sloth
- Humour - Visual and audio gags focusing on drinking, voyeurism, pranks, and sexual conquests!
- More than 20 different mini games, including erotic dreaming, beer chugging, and sex!