After all these years, and growing up with Windows 3.1, I have seen an entire evolution of computers and software. Touch screens and large resolutions were a pipe dream just 15 years ago. Now it's the norm. Going from a Packard Bell (yes, before HP) that couldn't run 3D Ultra Mini...
Deep below the ocean an underwater civilization is fighting to survive the dual threat of deadly enemies and the impending destruction of their landscape. As a private in the Defence Force you take on dangerous missions to:
* Seek out and destroy your enemies
* Perform reconnaissance into uncharted waters
* Rescue damaged craft & installations
* Orchestrate the repair and strategic defense of mining installations
* Herd great schools of fish
* Discover, explore anduncover the secrets of each land
Meanwhile droids and drones, under your direction, scuttle around busily maintaining and repairing the slowly crumbling city. Your ultimate objective? The construction of a giant mothership, that will transport your civilization safely away from these hostile waters. Deep Fighter combines elements of furious 3D dog-fighting, challenging exploration and puzzle solving in true 3D environments that provide an abundance of natural cover, obstacles and enemies.