REVIEWSDisney Infinity 3.0 Review
Disney Infinity 3.0 offers the first real taste of new Star Wars gaming content since the franchise was purchased by the Disney Corporation. This begs the question: Is it Han Sololicious? Or Jar Jar Bombad?
Lara Croft GO Review
Everyone’s favorite spunky spelunker goes retro for her new adventure on mobile devices. Does this blast from the past offer enough variety to stand on its own?
After all these years, and growing up with Windows 3.1, I have seen an entire evolution of computers and software. Touch screens and large resolutions were a pipe dream just 15 years ago. Now it's the norm. Going from a Packard Bell (yes, before HP) that couldn't run 3D Ultra Mini...
It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, in some down and dirty driving fun. Check out the Demolition Derby & Figure 8 Race today!
The demonstration version of the game is limited in the following ways:
* There is only one track
* Your car selection is limited
* You can only run in a heat.
* You cannot run the feature even if you qualify
* There are only 7 AI drivers to drive against
* A multiplayer game is restricted to 2 players
* You can only play in Low and Normal difficulty