PlayStation Experience is back this year, this time around with some seriously big hitters. We’re on the show floor checking out everything with the objective of sharing with you everything we can get our hands on.
Below you will find all our coverage of the event. Note that this page will be expanded as we get more hands-on time at the show.
- Guerrilla Games’ next title is something that will wow your senses, but it might struggle to make a lasting impression if our hands-on experience was any indication.
- The next survival horror release from Capcom is not to be trifled with. This game is way better than we were expecting, and you’re going to require courage to finish it.
- This spiritual successor to the Banjo-Kazooie series has all the charm you would imagine, along with some wit of its own.
- Need a game for your PSVR? Ace Combat 7 is one of the best we’ve played, and it’s unlike anything on HTC Vive or Oculus Rift.
- We have reason to believe that this indie title will be something special, but whether or not it’s satisfying will depend entirely on how well the narrative evolves.
- This Neo Geo classic is making its way to the PS4. It’s got some neat tricks in-store, but won’t mess with what made the original great.
- Most games take themselves very seriously, but not this one. You might just find yourself crying in your VR headset.
- Crash is back… sort of. This remaster is a great way to travel back 20 years, back to a time when games were simple and very difficult.
- This is without a doubt the biggest story of the show. We knew it was coming, and it’s everything we hoped it would be.
- Few gamers wanted it, but Sony is making it happen. One of the worst PS4 launch games is getting a sequel.
- Several remasters were announced at the show, and this was the one that got the most attention. Instead of waiting around to play it, you can download a demo now and play it for yourself.