GameRevolution Radio is back, but this isn’t your mother’s GR podcast. Yes, we’ve revived the long-standing show, but with a host of brand new faces from the new GameRevolution editorial team.
In a special debut episode, our team runs through our Best and Worst of 2018 awards, offering an irreverent look at the past year in gaming. Future episodes will be broadcast bi-weekly every Thursday, starting January 8th. GameRevolution Radio will be broadcast on Twitch, YouTube, and eventually both iTunes and Google Play. We’ll also host special live episodes in the future, and we’ll be on the hunt for special guests, too.
Your hosts this week are:
- Paul Tamburro (@PaulTamburro): That’s me. I play far too much Overwatch and mostly spend my time buying overly expensive tabletop games that I barely get out of the box.
- Jason Faulkner (@JasonFaulkner): Jason is GR’s resident wise sage, armed with an encyclopedic knowledge of Resident Evil and an insatiable appetite for reviewing every damn game we throw at him. On a typical day, you can find him working desperately trying to get late-1990s/early-2000s PC games working at 4K and 16:9 ratio without crashing.
- Mack Ashworth, (@GamingWithMack): We all know that games journalists aren’t supposed to be good at games, so Mack’s skills with first-person shooters are legitimately terrifying. He’s also got a voice like caramel poured over a velvet cushion. He’ll embarrass you on Black Ops 4 then read you a soothing bedtime story.
- Bradley Russell, (@1BradleyRussell): We’re legally required to tell you that Bradley’s puns are terrible. He’s a sports game fan, but we don’t judge him too harshly for that, and he’s also into his JRPGs. He has tried to explain Kingdom Hearts to us on numerous occasions, but we don’t have the heart to tell him that we still don’t understand what he’s talking about.
- Michael Leri, (@OrangeFlavored): Michael dabbles in a lot of different console games and usually spends too much of his time trying to get platinum trophies. It’s probably a silent cry for help but he seems to be keeping it together. He also doesn’t mind too much when we ask him to pack his bags and fly all over the US previewing video games.
Watch on YouTube:
Watch on Twitch: