The E3 press conference madness has finally come to a close, and as I breathe a sigh of relief, I can't help but feel Sony won today's corporate battle hands-down. Not only did the company show off a bunch of killer games, we also got some wonderful news on its used game and online policies, as well as a super compelling price tag.
Here's a rundown of all the major announcements:
- Telltale Games Will Release New The Walking Dead This Summer
- Sony Announces GTAV PS3 Bundle
- New Gran Turismo 6 Trailer Races To E3
- PlayStation 4 Form Factor Revealed, See It Here
- Sony Announces The Order 1886 Exclusively For PS4
- New Video Services And Features Coming Exclusively To PlayStation
- inFamous: Second Son Coming Q1 2014, New Trailer Released
- Quantic Dream Debuts The Dark Sorcerer
- Final Fantasy Versus XIII Rebranded FFXV, Trailer Inside
- Kingdom Hearts III Announced As In Development
- The Elder Scrolls Online Will Be On PS4 In 2014
- PS4 Will Support Used Games, No Online Requirement
- PlayStation 4 Priced At $399
Do you think Sony outperformed Microsoft, Ubisoft, and EA today? Let us know in the comments below.