Rebel Assault I & II
Rebel Assault IYoda's Power Mode:
Go to Game Options and hold down the shift, control, option and command keys. Triple-click on the space between the Rapid Fire and Shut Down Other Applications check boxes. You'll see a Yoda's Power Mode check box. Check it! Now skip to any level by pressing 1 through 9 for those chapters and A through F for the rest. Pressing '+' decreases damage and pressing '-' increases your damage Escape skips to the next scene.
To pass the Hoth cave maze:
Go left, left, right, left, left.
Rebel Assault 2Force Mode:
During the game type option - V. Type LETGO as your passcode. This activates Force mode. Now during the game type:
- + : decrease damage.
- - : increase damage.
- option-E : gain an extra life.
- option-L : gain unlimited lives.
Yoda's Power Mode:
First activate the Force mode (see above). During the game type option - V. Type ISNOTRY as your passcode. This activates Yoda's Power mode. Now during the game type:
- Esc : Skip to the next cut scene.
- option-J : A dialog asks you the chapter you would like to go to (For chapter 1 - 9 type 1 - 9, and for 10 + you need to type A, B, etc.).
- option-P : go to autoplay which lets the computer play for you.
- option-M : activate/deactivate movie mode which allows you to view only the non-gameplaying portions of the game.
Access Theatre mode:
During the game type option - V. Type LETGOISNOTRYOVRES as your passcode. Now, whenever you are watching the movie a humorous dialog will appear.
Thanks to Revolution reader Otis Goodnight!