The Pantheon is a major new system in Path of Exile: Fall of Oriath that allows you to grant your character exclusive defensive bonuses.
In order to gain access to the system, first you must progress to Act 6. You will be granted access to the system automatically during this act.
Pantheon grants access to a total of 12 powers, four of which are considered major powers, and eight minor. You are only allowed to have access to one major and one minor power at any given time.
The good news is you can swap powers while in town, making the system extremely flexible. Below are the names of all the powers and what they do.
- Soul of the Brine King – You cannot be Stunned if you’ve been Stunned or Blocked a Stunning Hit in the past 2 seconds.
- Soul of Lunari – 1% additional Physical Damage Reduction for each nearby Enemy, up to 8%. 1% increased Movement Speed for each nearby Enemy, up to 8%.
- Soul of Solaris – 6% Physical Damage Reduction if there is only one nearby Enemy. 20% chance to take 50% less Area Damage from Hits.
- Soul of Arakaali – 5% reduced Damage taken from Damage Over Time. 10% chance to Avoid Lightning Damage when Hit.
- Soul of Garukhan – +5% chance to Evade Attacks if you’ve taken a Savage Hit recently.
- Soul of Yugul – 25% reduced Reflected Damage taken. 25% chance to Reflect Enemy Chills and Freezes.
- Soul of Abberath – 5% reduced Fire Damage taken while moving. Unaffected by Burning Ground.
- Soul of Tukohama – While stationary, gain 2% additional Physical Damage Reduction each second, up to a maximum of 8%.
- Soul of Gruthkul – 1% additional Physical Damage Reduction for each Hit you’ve taken Recently up to a maximum of 5%.
- Soul of Ralakesh – 25% chance to avoid Bleeding. 25% reduced Physical Damage over Time Damage taken while moving.
- Soul of Ryslatha – Life Flasks gain 3 Charges every 3 seconds if you haven’t used a Life Flask Recently.