Hello Neighbor uses what many other games use as well: console commands. These are great for you if you want to mess around or break the game in your favor. In order to access these, you have to hit the tilde key ( ~ ), and then type one of the follow words before hitting enter to grant the corresponding effects.
All Console Commands
- Fly – Grants the ability to fly
- Ghost – Grants the ability to walk through walls
- camera thirdperson – grants third-person perspective
- DestroyTarget – Destroys whatever object or NPC character your cursor is aiming at
- FOV (number) – changes the field of view to the selected amount
- RestartLevel – Restarts the current level
- Teleport – Teleports you
- Shot – Takes a screenshot of the game without the reticle. These images will be saved in the game’s file.
- ChangeSize – Changes your character’s size, making him either large or very small
- Pause – Pauses the game
- Stat FPS – Reveals an FPS counter
- t.MaxFPS – Used to increase or decrease the max FPS